Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys look identical to Daphne (in fact Daphne could pass as a boy) so pointless hiding their faces when she is constantly on line.
So true, once you’ve seen one of their kids you’ve seen them all. They all look so alike!

Reactions: 6
So true, once you’ve seen one of their kids you’ve seen them all. They all look so alike!

I've said it before and I'll say it again I can't agree with this comment because Rex is actually quite cute 😆

Reactions: 3
She’s a walking advert for why working is a good thing. They must bore each other to tears. Thank god they found each other and saved others from the tedium!

Reactions: 13
What are they talking about, censoring photos of their boys? They did a photo shoot with Hello magazine - all anyone has to do is google them and the whole family are there? Muppets.

Reactions: 8
She’s a walking advert for why working is a good thing. They must bore each other to tears. Thank god they found each other and saved others from the tedium!
Every so often my work gets to me and I wish I could be someone who faffs about all day like she does. But then I realise that within about three weeks I would be bored out my box 😂

Reactions: 7
Ah, but Hello! Is different! They pay handsomely. Probably hoping they’ll pick up the tab for the wedding. My friends sister in law had her wedding paid for by hello. They were apparently very controlling. Decided on all wedding photos and they ended up with no photos with brides family!
What are they talking about, censoring photos of their boys? They did a photo shoot with Hello magazine - all anyone has to do is google them and the whole family are there? Muppets.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
‘Daffy, shall we film eggies’
‘No. Cake’
‘Well we are filming eggies’
‘No.Cake’
‘OK (princess) cake, then eggies’

The amount of bribing that is probably going on so Beg can cook ‘eggies’ for Instagram likes!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Only 9 hours to go everyone!! I hope you’ve all set your alarms for episode 87 of Greg Rutherford exploits his child on Instagram for clout.
I, for one, cannot effing wait. I hope we get more of his weird as duck, wannabe kids tv presenter baby voice.

• Haha
It’s even worse. Tiara and wand at the ready. Such a fun Dad! He’s one of those extra loud Dads who you know I’d coming before you can see them because they are EVER SO LOUD because you need to know that they are SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She will post eggies on Instagram and she doesn’t care about your opinions on it here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼

• Haha
The eggies thing honestly makes me want to barf.

The look at my lovely soft leggings story ie look at my super flat and toned stomach and butt, aren’t I ripped. Gawd. Get a job Susan!

Also….I don’t know why it’s only just occurred to me but every episode of that shambles should be marked as #ad….although it would explain why he’s so relentless with it - probably part of his contract with either Wren or Howdens I can’t remember who paid for his kitchen 👀

Yes Susan. I wish your camel toe wasn’t my business.

Hoping for a gymshark instahoe contract?

Also they cannot be so naive to think the only risk when sharing your child’s image is that someone’s gonna rock up to MK for one of them!
“Security risk” ahahahahhahahhhhahahha. Who do they think they are? Calm down.
---
unlucky 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they were meant to be getting married yesterday/Fri but wedding postponed due to death of a close relative? Daily Mail article reads like it was Greg’s decision to postpone.

I have a feeling it will be a long time before that wedding is rescheduled …

Reactions: 2
So they were meant to be getting married yesterday/Fri but wedding postponed due to death of a close relative? Daily Mail article reads like it was Greg’s decision to postpone.

I have a feeling it will be a long time before that wedding is rescheduled …
Where are you seeing this on the DM??!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.