Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be judgey because I passed first time (in France, where you can actually drive for 2 years before you pass your test, so the pass rate is SKY HIGH) but the thought of someone who took 5 times to pass driving about in that Big Merc gives me the fear 🥴

I thought she always said she didn’t need to drive. I wonder if she’s actually start doing something with her days now (spoiler alert: she won’t)

Reactions: 9
This might be judgey because I passed first time (in France, where you can actually drive for 2 years before you pass your test, so the pass rate is SKY HIGH) but the thought of someone who took 5 times to pass driving about in that Big Merc gives me the fear 🥴

I thought she always said she didn’t need to drive. I wonder if she’s actually start doing something with her days now (spoiler alert: she won’t)
5 times in an automatic …

• Wow
Reactions: 3

TBF I've failed 3 times because my nerves get too much for me in the test and I make the most absurd mistakes that I *never* make during lessons. Under exam conditions I go to pieces. I've always been the same with any sort of practical exam. I played the piano for years and could play a piece inside out and backwards, but as soon as you got me in that exam room, forget it - I fucked it up.

I don't think failing a driving test repeatedly means you aren't safe on the road. Some of the worst, most dangerous drivers I know passed first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TBF I've failed 3 times because my nerves get too much for me in the test and I make the most absurd mistakes that I *never* make during lessons. Under exam conditions I go to pieces. I've always been the same with any sort of practical exam. I played the piano for years and could play a piece inside out and backwards, but as soon as you got me in that exam room, forget it - I fucked it up.

I don't think failing a driving test repeatedly means you aren't safe on the road. Some of the worst, most dangerous drivers I know passed first time.

As I said, I could have been being judgey! I think I forget that I took to driving like a duck to water and not everyone is that…lucky? I don’t want to say lucky but my brain can’t work out the word I mean 😅

Reactions: 1
She has been banging on about it again recently 👀
---
(I’m not knocking HG sufferers, it sounds genuinely horrific but remember Susan had it for 11 months 🙄)

This is the thing though if she really had HG, I'd be doubtful she'd be up to being photographed even for the sake of likes and comments.

I'm not disputing she had standard pregnancy sickness, but as someone who has had HG twice, I can honestly say it's a whole other level. And not once when I was vomiting for the umpteenth time in an hour did occur to me to take a selfie pouting with fake tears in my eyes, or get my partner to photograph me at every opportunity.

She's an attention seeking twit IMO. I bet if someone was to detail their experience of a mental health condition, such as anxiety she would jump on it like "ooh I have anxiety, I get anxious too".

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s bought the kid in from the car while she ‘sits down’ on her sofa. It’s not that difficult to find out where they live!

I’ll await the snarky retort……

Reactions: 4
Snorted loudly at her stories where she says she has a nice ‘in between tan’ now 🤣🤣🤣someone might want to tell her she looks permanently tango’d 🍊😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to believe those questions are all genuine.

why is anyone asking a SAHM with a dance A Level what primer they’d recommend for big pores?! The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe those questions are all genuine.

why is anyone asking a SAHM with a dance A Level what primer they’d recommend for big pores?! The mind boggles.
And when she doesn’t know the answer she sends them to Caroline Hirons 🤣 she’s a wannabe pound shop Hirons 🤭

My best friend has a dance A Level and I always feel a bit guilty when I take the piss out of Susie’s. The difference is my friend actually became a professional dancer.

• Haha
“Only a few days until the next episode guys!!!!”
It’s not happening Greg. Stop trying to make eggs with a toddler happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s crazy how much exposure Greg is giving Daphne (and is desperate to make her go viral) whilst they hide their older children’s faces because of “death threats”.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.