Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit guys, we’ve been wrong all along.

Susie eats plantain. She loves Jamaican food.

We need to send an apology note and some flowers, because I guess she’s not racist after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
tit guys, we’ve been wrong all along.

Susie eats plantain. She loves Jamaican food.

We need to send an apology note and some flowers, because I guess she’s not racist after all!
And she eats LOADS of it cos she has a massive bloke appetite, even though she’s so petite and dainty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she eats LOADS of it cos she has a massive bloke appetite, even though she’s so petite and dainty.
Well she is breastfeeding (BRAND NEW information I know!!) so she must need the extra energy for her super duper milk production!!

Reactions: 3
FINALLY found authentic Jamaican food....
A- how long exactly have you been looking?
B- what on earth qualifies you to label it authentic? When some Jamaican people tell me it’s authentic then I’ll get involved
C- plantain *googles most obvious food to say*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you know she breastfeeds? I didn't realise until today 🙄
Just another humble brag that she has a 'banging bod' and doesn't need to buy specific clothing and can breastfeed in her pre- pregnancy clothes.
Please use this as the next thread title 😂

Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh Susan, that video you have posted has made me want to crawl up my own arse. The cringe 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Susan, that video you have posted has made me want to crawl up my own arse. The cringe 😬😬
Oh god. It was cringe when she first did it but most people with a ‘following’ at least get in the same position, wear the same outfit etc. Shes just (barely) dancing with a baby. I dont get it🤷🏼‍♀️
Also for a person who loves authentic Jamaican food i see shes at mcdonalds AGAIN😂😂 very mature palette

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s not making herself look good with her sudden ‘love’ of Jamaican food. It’ll just remind everyone of why she’s trying so hard. And still with the god awful patronising voice and head tilt.

Reactions: 6
Most breastfed babies don't take well to bottles. This is not the exclusive preserve of the Rutherford sprogeny.

Reactions: 10
More nipple chat on stories. Dear god woman. No one cares!! She will be completely lost for ‘content’ when Daffy gets a bit older and she can’t go on about pregnancy/HG/babies/BREASTFEEDING/boobs/nips/how hot her bod is after birth etc etc all the time. Especially if she’s hiding the kids faces.

What exactly does she bring to the table? Apart from being a massive patronising, untalented, racist bellend?

Reactions: 9
More nipple chat on stories. Dear god woman. No one cares!! She will be completely lost for ‘content’ when Daffy gets a bit older and she can’t go on about pregnancy/HG/babies/BREASTFEEDING/boobs/nips/how hot her bod is after birth etc etc all the time. Especially if she’s hiding the kids faces.

What exactly does she bring to the table? Apart from being a massive patronising, untalented, racist bellend?
Don’t sell her short. She’s not just racist. Don’t forget the comments about disabled children.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Does she still have HG? I mean, she apparently had it even before the baby was conceived so….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would Tiba and marl gift her!!! Awful. Why has all this been forgotten, I literally can’t stand it. She’s so smug!!

Reactions: 6
I will let you all know if they bother to reply, it’s very hit and Miss whether brands respond about her these days.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe it was gifted from one of her other pregnancies and she’s still labelling it gifted but they follow her so probably not...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.