Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
There’s no way they won’t want to milk every penny out of this baby’s arrival so it’ll be hush hush then a magazine deal where they show pics of her (because babies all look the same 😂) then back to the flimsy ‘no pictures’ rule she imposed on herself on SM that she kicks herself for every day. All while accepting every free thing that’s going 😠

Thought of a thread title - Shameless Susie and Gregler Bing, pretend they want privacy but need the Ching Ching

Never suggested a thread title before but this just came to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

tayce

I think they just did one of those online ‘what will your child be called’ quizzes for Rex and Daphne’s names.

Rex Mowgli - your first pets name and your favourite childhood Disney character.
Daphne Arizona - your grandmothers name and the last (only) place you went on holiday.

let’s all play along at home folks.

Mine would be Minty Belle Rutherford and Janet Cotswolds Rutherford.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Here we go...a production company is going to film it.

I’m calling it now - training camp, a go on the dry track in Bath (while Susie the racist goes round the shops and wishes it was Arizona), looks like he is fighting for the last spot on the team...but suddenly! Oh no, how devastating! His ankle goes and he won’t be fit, so has to drop out. But the team have had some good publicity and got a bit of money for a newer sled. Greg instead angles for a presenting job at the Winter Olympics with his new knowledge.

Let’s see how close I get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
It sounds like one of those Facebook quizzes
“ find your Bridgerton character “
Your first name is your favourite Bridgerton character , your second name is the last place your went on holiday.
Lady Daphne Arizona.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pommes

Chatty Member
Milo, Rex and Daphne sound like they’ve been named by three different sets of parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Zegbru

Won't show her kids (boys) faces but will put up a photo of them in their underpants on the trampoline. Some things should be private imo

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Bumblebee2019

Did you know she breastfeeds? I didn't realise until today 🙄
Just another humble brag that she has a 'banging bod' and doesn't need to buy specific clothing and can breastfeed in her pre- pregnancy clothes.
Please use this as the next thread title 😂

Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine thinking so highly of yourself/thinking you’re an absolute A-list celebrity so much so you have to “throw people off the scent” by having your 22 month overdue baby and then taking time out of “soaking up all the newborn cuddles” and still uploading to insta so no one knows. Absolute sad act the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tayce

Ugh, the fake tan knuckles 🤢 and just the fake tan in general. Horrible. And the ‘doing a breastfeeding friendly edit if anyone’s interested’ Nope, no one is. We are all capable of online shopping for such things ourselves without photos of SV staring off in to the distance pretending she’s an actual model, the way 10 year old girls do 😂😂

yes for someone who has spent the best part of 10+ years fake tanning why is she so bad at it! she’s constantly hankering after a #gifted #ad from James Read tan as well ‘sssoooool many messages asking what tan i use @jamesreadtan 😉😉😉’ but they haven’t bitten! i’m not surprised, her badly faked tan look wouod put anyone off the product. she obviously thinks she looks great too because the smug face photos (with a side of orange knuckles) increase 10fold the couple of days after she’s tanned.

and whaaat, you mean to say those she’s not a professional model?! all those wistful shots of her sticking one knee out standing in front of a shed or in front of a wall surrounded by weeds in her own garden side fooled me.
BF4BEF6E-5E44-4EF7-A9C2-98F4E018A8F4.jpeg
8F5B3DC4-97F4-4B6C-BA96-3EDCC1BB3A97.jpeg
9B190DF0-9747-4152-A267-74778688B5DE.jpeg
328C9FCE-3ABA-409F-BC30-0F4D4042DF3D.jpeg
6BE685E4-9D9B-45E2-ACC7-E04762E58AD9.jpeg
C00E1416-2482-4247-9AA3-AA1E67DCEC86.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

tayce

Greg is joining a bobsleigh team for 2022 winter Olympics 🙄🙄!! See his stories.
Just like he was going to compete in the skeleton at the 2018 Winter Olympics and win winter Olympic gold.

and win an Olympics medal in the track cycling

And compete in the relay team at the commonwealth games.

It’s just for attention. He never follows through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it weird that I get irrational annoyance that she was allowed to get away with THAT level of abhorrent behaviour towards just about everyone and everything yet people I follow and really like following are in the comments kissing her arse with the congratulations comments? I feel like I just want to unfollow them all. And don’t even get me started on TU clothing.

Also DONT WORRY GUYS, NOT BRIDGERTON INSPIRED NAME!!!!!1!! We are too ~nOt mAiNsTrEaM~ to EVER be inspired by something as lame !! As that !!

Give it a fucking rest Susie hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

tayce

They’re selling soon?! but what about the underground cinema Greg was digging that hole for; the ‘rear orangery’ for which Greg was so busy digging trenches, he was unable to post on instagram at the exact time Susie’s racist tweets were revealed; the luxurious kitchen deserved of the celebrity masterchef winner (the off the shelf one they’ve got, i’m sure you’ll remember, Susie claimed was just a temporary kitchen which was installed for christmas 2019, whilst waiting for the building work to progress enough for their actual new kitchen).

All these years of big claims and humble brags and all they seem to have managed to do is install a massive hideous pink shelving unit which they don’t half harp on about.

Don’t tell me they’ve been exaggerating and talking shit all this time. How unlike them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
So let me get this right.
While they’ve been settling at home for the last few days with their newborn, she’s still found time to get an ad in. Jesus wept.

• Haha

tayce

She posted her ‘hyperemesis video diary’ (of her very private pregnancy) starting from week 6 of pregnancy, on 3rd of December. She said the video documented the last 6 months. 6 months prior to 3rd December is 3rd June, 6 weeks prior to that is 22nd April. Thus she is now just over 11 months pregnant and a medical marvel.
957383C6-55A3-4CBC-89D7-CBBBFEF43FC1.jpeg

• Haha

Tothemoonandback

How is she still receiving ad-gifted products??
Just wanted to say that I contacted the "Artis@n B@kery UK" that sent Susie a load of free baked goods a week or two ago. I did this from my own Instagram account and email address (I know we're made to feel like trolls, but contacting a business with a concern is not trolling). I received the most lovely personalised response back. They had no idea and thanked me. They looked into this and won't be sending Susie anything again. They even asked for suggestions of who else they could work with instead. I love the idea that some of the groups of people who Susie demonised are being sent the free baked goods instead of her. Perfect.

I will be sure to buy from Artis@n B@kery UK again in future. Please do continue to contact these companies. Yes they should do due diligence first, but sometimes these things slip through net. It was only a few months ago that Susie blocked Vit@min D Pr0jects sister. There's hundreds or thousands of accounts with 100k followers. These companies are often only too happy to just pick someone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
If they already had the name picked out, I bet she was raging when Bridgerton came out and was such a huge hit!! I'm honestly surprised that they have stuck with it. The year my daughter was born, there was a Big Brother contestant with the name we had chosen, and we very nearly changed our minds. Fortunately the contestant has faded into obscurity, I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon with Bridgerton.
Can’t believe you called your baby Kinga !! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25