Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milo’s writing… dear me. He’s had an awful lot of time out of school hasn‘t he.

Reactions: 1
Tell me you’re a horrible person who seemingly got away with being a racist ableist nightmare, without telling me that you’re a horrible person who seemingly got away with being a racist ableist nightmare:

CC15E731-FA63-455E-9FD9-B2A404599C9D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This will probably sound really harsh.. but I am so sick of seeing that baby lol. I don’t get why she blurs out her kids faces, but the new baby is plastered everywhere on both her and Greg’s grids and stories?!

Reactions: 13
Why is she saying she bought the elvie trainer when she previously said it was gifted! Only remember because I’d just forked out for it and it stung so much that she got this and the breast pump free. Oh of course she’s cured from her incontinence 🙄 just keeps using it for content! Can’t stand her pretending to be relatable.

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying she bought the elvie trainer when she previously said it was gifted! Only remember because I’d just forked out for it and it stung so much that she got this and the breast pump free. Oh of course she’s cured from her incontinence 🙄 just keeps using it for content! Can’t stand her pretending to be relatable.
so sorry I’ve written this on the wrong thread!! And don’t know how to delete. Really sorry! Ashley James and Susie are quite similar I guess… exclusively breastfeeding 🙄🤣

She's the face of white priviledge.

Also, for someone who is literally obsessed with wanting everyone to know she's not mumsy, she always looks so incredibly... well, mumsy. Not that there's anything wrong with mumsy, but it's the one look Suzie hates because in her head she's a 18 year old, super cool, fashionable, head-cocked-sideways-stood- against-a-wall looking off into the distance and thinking how to post against about her long stretchy nips kinda gal....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so sorry I’ve written this on the wrong thread!! And don’t know how to delete. Really sorry! Ashley James and Susie are quite similar I guess… exclusively breastfeeding 🙄🤣
If you hit the report button you can request for it to be deleted. Admin are normally really quick

Do you know what really fucks me off?

i quite like that t shirt she was wearing this morning from h&m.

witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Greglar is off to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a commentator at the Tokyo Olympics!!
Wonder if the whole family will be able to go or if we'll be faced with posts about keeping 3 kids Alive by herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum 100% will be moving in.

I thought his dream was to cook…and then to win a bobsleigh gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she still manage to make the announcement about her and what shes missing out on?
also eurosport isnt exactly the BBC prime time he was probaby looking for but Im surprised hes even got that

Reactions: 6
Her mum 100% will be moving in.

I thought his dream was to cook…and then to win a bobsleigh gold.
I’m assuming that it’s a pre-Susie dream. She won’t manage whilst he’s gone for that long - she’s far too reliant on him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.