Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum and Step dad will be moving in. Poor fuckers. Imagine doing all of Susan's clothes washing whilst she takes posey (awkward ) photos of herself.
I guess their reward is interaction with the only children to ever exist ...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
also eurosport isnt exactly the BBC prime time he was probaby looking for but Im surprised hes even got that
I’ve said it before on these threads, but I’ve always wondered why Greg wasn’t snapped up by BBC Sport. On paper he is a great fit - successful in his sport, Olympic champion, part of super Saturday etc. Makes me think he can’t be particularly well liked in the Athletics world. That or someone actually did their due diligence and saw the tweets before they were bought to public attention.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before on these threads, but I’ve always wondered why Greg wasn’t snapped up by BBC Sport. On paper he is a great fit - successful in his sport, Olympic champion, part of super Saturday etc. Makes me think he can’t be particularly well liked in the Athletics world. That or someone actually did their due diligence and saw the tweets before they were bought to public attention.
Because he is booooooooooooooooring 😂

Reactions: 9
You’ve got single parents who work all day and still take care of their families and their houses all alone, and then there’s Susie who literally does nothing all day other than eye duck herself and has to get her mum and step dad to move in with her for 3 weeks because she can’t temporarily go it alone.

Im not shaming anyone who has to have help - I have children under 4, I definitely need it - but I’ve not seen Susie try her hand at anything. She’s so codependent it’s unreal.

Shes also tired today only because she drank champagne last night. I know she thinks she doesnt get normal newborn tiredness because shes such a grade A mum but actually its because she does sweet FA all day.

Reactions: 7
Because he’s got the personality of a bit of damp kitchen roll and he’s got about as much charisma & charm as a Wetherspoons urinal cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is the smuggest of the smug. Also saying you haven’t had real newborn tiredness yet...GTF Susie and read the room. I don’t have a baby anymore but that still bothers me when ppl humble brag about how much sleep they get. God I can’t stand this woman and her stretchy nips 😂😂

Reactions: 7
As much as I do think that Greg’s abit of a wet fish charisma wise, as I’ve said before, I do think that Susie is the weak link and that Greg would have got a lot more sport related work after super saturday had she not latched herself on and got pregnant so soon after.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand what she does. Obv just had a baby (only one ever) but like…what was/is her job? Is she just an instamum?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand what she does. Obv just had a baby (only one ever) but like…what was/is her job? Is she just an instamum?

She’s a racist 😂 she worked for about a day and then met Greg and called in sick until she resigned 😬

• Haha
Racist/bully/ only mum in the world to have more than one child/breastfeeding extraordinaire

Reactions: 3
She briefly worked at the offices for one of the cheap lads mags (zoo or nuts, I can’t remember) but she only worked there for maybe a year - maybe not even that, she was dropping her knickers for any and all minor league rugby players that she came into contact with, then met Greg who was on the way up in his career at that point so she got in tow with him, he took her away on holiday to America and she phoned in sick to work and never went back. She’s never had a job since.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She briefly worked at the offices for one of the cheap lads mags (zoo or nuts, I can’t remember) but she only worked there for maybe a year - maybe not even that, she was dropping her knickers for any and all minor league rugby players that she came into contact with, then met Greg who was on the way up in his career at that point so she got in tow with him, he took her away on holiday to America and she phoned in sick to work and never went back. She’s never had a job since.
The funny thing is it sounds like you’re exaggerating this but it’s literally true :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it could be something to do with having a bit of a public falling out with Michael Johnson. I think he might have been blacklisted after that.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.