Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @OneLineResponse for the title.

Marks and Spencer’s PR gifted her Mother’s Day stuff which she was creaming all over on stories.
‘Apology’ has been deleted.
Susan has waded into various topical debates and then deleted her stories because she was inundated with replies too thick to formulate a decent response and had jumped the gun with no real argument, experience or authority.
We await reports from the Lindo Wing of the only Third Child Ever to Be Born/first and greatest female ever to be spawned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s going to go the same way as Absolutely.fabulucy, spend years pushing the gender neutral toys/clothes blah blah. Then bam, pop out a girl and be all frills and princesses

Reactions: 18
Just want baby Jovie Arizona AspleyGuise Lane Rutherford to be born already.
We allllll know she's going to have herat the portland this time to be like Meghan. Meghan's more relevant and cool than Kate after all..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had a reply from M&S on facebook. It says “thanks for sharing these screenshots with us. We've made the relevant team within the Business aware and they're reviewing this internally. Thanks”

Does anyone have a screenshot of Susie receiving the product?

Reactions: 7
Woah woah woah, this was my title 🤣
So sorry, I completely missed where you’d written that. Will credit you as well!
First ever thread, knew I’d mess up somewhere!!!

It’s not letting me edit, so I’ve reported the post. Hopefully it can be added.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a reply from M&S on facebook. It says “thanks for sharing these screenshots with us. We've made the relevant team within the Business aware and they're reviewing this internally. Thanks”

Does anyone have a screenshot of Susie receiving the product?
Im sure i also remember her tagging their plant-based range like crazy last year. Now i cant remember if she was working with them or just doing it so they noticed her. She did it a LOT. I also think companies need to say ‘sorry ifwe had know this we never would have worked with her’. Real progress will only be made when this sort of thing actually happens.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Absolutelyfabulucy and Susan are pals? They do live near each other.

Reactions: 3
I’ve re read through Susie’s initial acknowledgement of the Tweets. I noticed she repeatedly refers to her “crass sense of humour” which in itself shows her obliviousness to the horrific nature of the tweets.

It’s really interesting reading this knowing she has now deleted any communication/acknowledgement of her Tweets; in the statements below she seems so committed to being transparent and progressive. Clearly all a load of rubbish!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The tweets are disgusting , her fake apology is utter bullshit. She’s learned nothing and hasn’t changed.
How this hasn’t ended her Instagram platform I will never understand.

Reactions: 11
I think she actually not big enough for enough people to care.

She’s. Urgh. Hate posting mistakes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Here she goes bragging about rexy and milo. Puke.
No, Susan has no friends. A fact she is a bit self conscious of. She has one actually. Some mama from back in Kent who she doesn't see as a threat. Another reason for their location wedding. Ofc Greglers "friends" are "family friends". Alas susan has no proper friendships with anyone though. No one she rings up or chats to for example. I do feel a bit sorry for her about it. Then i remember she's mean and often wonder if the two are interlinked

Reactions: 10
I’ve re read through Susie’s initial acknowledgement of the Tweets. I noticed she repeatedly refers to her “crass sense of humour” which in itself shows her obliviousness to the horrific nature of the tweets.

It’s really interesting reading this knowing she has now deleted any communication/acknowledgement of her Tweets; in the statements below she seems so committed to being transparent and progressive. Clearly all a load of rubbish!
It’s very sobering to read this all again. But also flabbergasting how shes still got any sort of a platform (granted work seems to be slim to none at the minute)
Time will tell if she gets lots of ‘newborn baby’ work which will be difficult since she wont show the children’s faces anymore. That i think was a kneejerk reaction she is bitterly regretting

Reactions: 5
Here she goes bragging about rexy and milo. Puke.
No, Susan has no friends. A fact she is a bit self conscious of. She has one actually. Some mama from back in Kent who she doesn't see as a threat. Another reason for their location wedding. Ofc Greglers "friends" are "family friends". Alas susan has no proper friendships with anyone though. No one she rings up or chats to for example. I do feel a bit sorry for her about it. Then i remember she's mean and often wonder if the two are interlinked
I always imagine her being very difficult to be friends with. She's got such a superiority complex, while paradoxically having no self esteem. She is neither a girls girl, nor the type of woman men are easy friends with. When events were a thing, she was always meant to be going to London for some thing or other, but the morning of would be on stories with excuses to not go (she was ill, a child was ill, a train was late, it might rain, she had a particularly stressful poo that morning...) and I can only assume she'd be the same with plans with friends!

Reactions: 13
Yes. And imagine when she did go out, she’d be the one who nothing was good enough for. The friend whose meal is cold / wrong, who can’t eat anything on the menu / is sat in a draft. Despite everyone else having the same and being fine.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.