Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The allowed to keep my old body was another smug flex.
She's so funny.
Susie. Not everyone cares about how they look as much as u do. Some people care about being a nice person more. Factssss.
Also im so glad the expert susie can talk to us all with the experience and knowledge.
Susie u were an immature racist prick when you baby trapped Greg. But you were literally in your 20s....not the springy careerless teen u identified as.....

Reactions: 7
Why does she push the young mum angle? I’ve noticed a lot of mum influencers doing this, when they were in their 20s. It’s strange.

Reactions: 7
The young mum thing is bullshit. I was a teen mum. My experience then was very different to SV’s, I guarantee! She’s just trying to attach herself to something that someone else has described as hard 🙄 see Erin- no an ro blog

Reactions: 8
When you have to show everyone what an amazing earth mother you are at all times. You know, in case they remember you more as a racist / ableist / many other abhorrent things type of person instead.

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, I see her tits more than I see my own.

And I’m breastfeeding too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that dress is so clearly made for 14 year olds. it looks like it’s from the ‘teen’ section at new look. i’m not going to indulge her cryptic ‘somewhere i’d never normally shop’ transparent clickbait though. she’ll do anything for a quick buck these days.

speaking of which...

EA95ADF1-3681-4BC1-9753-B2345775EEEF.png

looks like our Suze is off to Manchester with Greglar Bing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"it's not a top it's a dress". Bloody hell it's covering less than a top. I breastfed my children too but she is making such a thing of it. Not everyone is comfortable whacking a whole boob out but still manage to feed their babies.

Reactions: 2
No everyone is desperate for The Mail to pick up a story about Greg’s breastfeeding wife... desperate to stay in the media.

Reactions: 3
that dress is so clearly made for 14 year olds. it looks like it’s from the ‘teen’ section at new look. i’m not going to indulge her cryptic ‘somewhere i’d never normally shop’ transparent clickbait though. she’ll do anything for a quick buck these days.

speaking of which...

View attachment 615089
Is that Susan?

Its from Hollister, and comes up as 'girls puff wrap dress'. She's such a hot-mum-who-bounces-back that she can wear clothes for teens!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Tries so hard to be cool..... A reallll shame she talks like a cbeebies presenter/elderly lady and has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

speaking of which...

View attachment 615089
Someone shared this on the Sean Pratt thread and they reckon it was his girlfriend who sent it. There’s a ‘t’ you can see just as the pink is ending and as annoying as SV is, I’m not sure this would be her style

speaking of which...

View attachment 615089
Did a business share this? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ugh, the fake tan knuckles 🤢 and just the fake tan in general. Horrible. And the ‘doing a breastfeeding friendly edit if anyone’s interested’ Nope, no one is. We are all capable of online shopping for such things ourselves without photos of SV staring off in to the distance pretending she’s an actual model, the way 10 year old girls do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.