Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol at the new weird posing to trendy music whilst very awkwardly doing up a belt. She tries to copy what other influencers are doing but always seems to manage to miss the mark. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 7
What is this ‘content’ she’s giving? Off to the shops, meeting my mum, stopping to breastfeed (!), had a sandwich....she’s just listing things she’s doing. Why? Why Susie? That’s not content, no one gives a tit love.

Reactions: 9
What is this ‘content’ she’s giving? Off to the shops, meeting my mum, stopping to breastfeed (!), had a sandwich....she’s just listing things she’s doing. Why? Why Susie? That’s not content, no one gives a tit love.
I’m sure there’s a thread title amongst this

Reactions: 3
I’m probably going to come across as awful, but Jesus, Daffy as a nickname is just bloody awful!
All I can think of is the duck from Looney toons 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry she went on a family trip to london and left one of her 3 children at home!? And of course it’s Rex
Yes! She even said they didnt even give him the choice 🥴

lol at the new weird posing to trendy music whilst very awkwardly doing up a belt. She tries to copy what other influencers are doing but always seems to manage to miss the mark. It’s sad really.
‘Hi, i cant find these trousers to link them anymore but nobody will work with me so I have to use old stuff and tag the company in a cringe video in the hope they send me a contract’ is sort of how i viewed them today🤦‍♀️😂
They’re not very natural either. The same as the yucky pregnant dancing one- you sit stationary for 99.9% of your videos so when you start winding and grinding all of a sudden it looks very out of the ordinary.
you do you boo😂

Reactions: 7

Are elasticated, high waisted jeans a thing now? They look like a pair of ‘slacks’ my granny would have picked!

Or am I just not fashion enough? (No surprises there 😬🙄)

Reactions: 4
She used to openly mock girls/women who would look into their camera and pose to music! I'm sure it's on a highlight. Guess she figured if you can't beat them, join them. As Lord Sugar would say "smell what sells" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The cringe putting a belt on 🤮 cream high waisted jeans? Umm, hard pass here! It’s as if the naffer the outfit the cooler she thinks it is 😂 but seriously, that whole vid is to show her getting her figure back in a very obvious way. She’s that vain. Watch me put a belt on my slim figure! 🙄the cringe factor is HIGH

Reactions: 4
she’s obviously done her make up for this as well, set up her camera and swayed around the living room and what does she think she’s achieving?!
C84A155F-A5CC-4177-9A4F-9FDE7DAB737A.jpeg
5ECC6D2E-09C6-41E4-B22A-6C19C22ACFCD.jpeg
633C5F70-0398-47CF-8D11-87C6C5356559.jpeg
She manages to look both extremely awkward and horrifically smug at the same time. quite a feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a twit 😂 but to be fair I don’t think anyone would look good in those jeans, they are hideous 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.