Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, did you guys know Susie breastfeeds? Might come as a shock as she never mentions it but yeah, she uses her breasts to feed her baby. And it would seem she’s the only mother in Britain (or possibly the world) to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh, the fake tan knuckles 🤢 and just the fake tan in general. Horrible. And the ‘doing a breastfeeding friendly edit if anyone’s interested’ Nope, no one is. We are all capable of online shopping for such things ourselves without photos of SV staring off in to the distance pretending she’s an actual model, the way 10 year old girls do 😂😂

yes for someone who has spent the best part of 10+ years fake tanning why is she so bad at it! she’s constantly hankering after a #gifted #ad from James Read tan as well ‘sssoooool many messages asking what tan i use @jamesreadtan 😉😉😉’ but they haven’t bitten! i’m not surprised, her badly faked tan look wouod put anyone off the product. she obviously thinks she looks great too because the smug face photos (with a side of orange knuckles) increase 10fold the couple of days after she’s tanned.

and whaaat, you mean to say those she’s not a professional model?! all those wistful shots of her sticking one knee out standing in front of a shed or in front of a wall surrounded by weeds in her own garden side fooled me.
BF4BEF6E-5E44-4EF7-A9C2-98F4E018A8F4.jpeg
8F5B3DC4-97F4-4B6C-BA96-3EDCC1BB3A97.jpeg
9B190DF0-9747-4152-A267-74778688B5DE.jpeg
328C9FCE-3ABA-409F-BC30-0F4D4042DF3D.jpeg
6BE685E4-9D9B-45E2-ACC7-E04762E58AD9.jpeg
C00E1416-2482-4247-9AA3-AA1E67DCEC86.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey, did you guys know Susie breastfeeds? Might come as a shock as she never mentions it but yeah, she uses her breasts to feed her baby. And it would seem she’s the only mother in Britain (or possibly the world) to do so.
dare I say, she’s worse than Lucy Meck for going on about breastfeeding 😂

Reactions: 5
yes for someone who has spent the best part of 10+ years fake tanning why is she so bad at it! she’s constantly hankering after a #gifted #ad from James Read tan as well ‘sssoooool many messages asking what tan i use @jamesreadtan 😉😉😉’ but they haven’t bitten! i’m not surprised, her badly faked tan look wouod put anyone off the product. she obviously thinks she looks great too because the smug face photos (with a side of orange knuckles) increase 10fold the couple of days after she’s tanned.

and whaaat, you mean to say those she’s not a professional model?! all those wistful shots of her sticking one knee out standing in front of a shed or in front of a wall surrounded by weeds in her own garden side fooled me.
View attachment 618070View attachment 618071View attachment 618072View attachment 618073View attachment 618074View attachment 618075
Omg im actually crying 😂 seeing them all together is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 618070View attachment 618071View attachment 618072View attachment 618073View attachment 618074View attachment 618075
The ridiculous posing is hilarious - sorry Susie but you are not a model!!! But the overgrown, weed filled grass around her ankles is something else…!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who are those photos actually for? Nothing about them says inspirational/influential to me. If anything they just scream try hard 🤷‍♀️

It’s so bloody cringe! 🤣🤣 the breastfeeding edit (why use the word edit, come on Susie🤢), that literally no one asked for is on her stories. I’m sure every bf mother out there will be delighted that the Queen of Breastfeeding has been so generous in sharing her awesome style and unwanted tips and opinions. Just another opportunity to talk about her boobs and nips and how she loves whipping them out. And I’m sorry but her sense of style is so 12 year old Tammy girl and cheap looking.

Reactions: 17
Poor Gregler Bing.
Never did he dream he'd be baby trapped by a woman with no career, no social life, no driving licence .
Instead he's forced to drop her off at soft play, take naff photoshoots of her awkward poses in their Aspley Guise garden.😂😭 There's no escape. Even in Arizona. "Greg take a picture of me" shoves nips forward. Arches one leg. Head tilt. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder what would have become of Greg had he not met Susie so soon after the 2012 olympics. He could have made so much more of himself like some of the others did and I can only guess that it’s Susie that has prevented that.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder what would have become of Greg had he not met Susie so soon after the 2012 olympics. He could have made so much more of himself like some of the others did and I can only guess that it’s Susie that has prevented that.

Oh definitely. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this, I also dislike how she’s trying to make out she’s helping other BFing mums with her suggestions yet every item she posted is an ad/aff link just to line her own pocket.

It’s so bloody cringe! 🤣🤣 the breastfeeding edit (why use the word edit, come on Susie🤢), that literally no one asked for is on her stories. I’m sure every bf mother out there will be delighted that the Queen of Breastfeeding has been so generous in sharing her awesome style and unwanted tips and opinions. Just another opportunity to talk about her boobs and nips and how she loves whipping them out. And I’m sorry but her sense of style is so 12 year old Tammy girl and cheap looking.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this, I also dislike how she’s trying to make out she’s helping other BFing mums with her suggestions yet every item she posted is an ad/aff link just to line her own pocket.
Plus she doesn't actually say on most of them where the clothes are from, so on the off chance someone wanted to look at them they've no choice but to use her aff link. Shady AF

Reactions: 6
Plus she doesn't actually say on most of them where the clothes are from, so on the off chance someone wanted to look at them they've no choice but to use her aff link. Shady AF
And when she does say 'this is from H&M last year' it's out of stock and she can't be bothered to search for an alternative to direct people towards.

But it's good to know that if I choose to BF my unborn child, I can lift up my dress in public and the only looks I'll get is from people 'just looking' 🙄🙄🙄. I'll feel secure in the knowledge that Susan's baps have been whipped out in lots of public places and she's totally chill about it.

This is my biggest pet hate!!!! So shady.

I wonder how long after they get married they will separate? I feel sorry for Greg he's basically her carer ..

• Haha
Did you know she breastfeeds? I didn't realise until today 🙄
Just another humble brag that she has a 'banging bod' and doesn't need to buy specific clothing and can breastfeed in her pre- pregnancy clothes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.