Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her stories and was wondering are people allowed try clothes on now in Ireland? I'm in England but thought it was the same at home- am I wrong?? Like you can't try on anything apart from a wedding dress in a bridal store here. And at that you've to wear gloves and a mask etc. I do buy stuff, try on and home and when I return (pain in the ass), but the clothes has to be kept off the floor for a few days to be steralised. It's mad!
Exactly thought it was same here

Reactions: 1
I think she ‘is friends with’ 🧐😏 the owner and she does the try on as a favour (favour to herself so they’ll send her some stuff next week) . I find her style weird. I find her just to be a woeful bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sabby is sooo up her own arse it really grates on me. I don’t feel she is being genuine ever, doesn’t generate any warmth at all. The thoughts of sitting in a chair at her salon like a minion about to be given the gift of life, honestly I just couldn’t! I would like to know what she had done at sisu today? Told us that she was going but no mention as yet of what treatment she had. Just curious!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she ‘is friends with’ 🧐😏 the owner and she does the try on as a favour (favour to herself so they’ll send her some stuff next week) . I find her style weird. I find her just to be a woeful bleep
Well the owner of that overpriced shop needs to cop on

Reactions: 4
She can g’way to duck! You can’t even try on primark without staff giving you the heil hitler and this one trying on a half a shop? duck off you covid bleep

Reactions: 10
God aren’t we lucky that Lisa has sourced black knee high boots to bring in to Ireland for us to buy 🙄 cos that’s not a popular or common purchase for most women in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God aren’t we lucky that Lisa has sourced black knee high boots to bring in to Ireland for us to buy 🙄 cos that’s not a popular or common purchase for most women in Ireland
Probably leftovers from her sisters failed shoe shop!

• Haha
What shoe shop was that?
Years back, think it was in Douglas Court and then briefly in Douglas village. Boots & Shoes on top of boxes, you pick out the correct size in the stack of boxes and try them on. Similar to those cheap shoe shops in tourist spots abroad.

Do you think that daily diva diary Helen was talking about verso leggings ? She said she was approached by another legging company but said no because she wears and advertises ATIR leggings and doesn’t want to create a page full of mixed messages?

Do you think that daily diva diary Helen was talking about verso leggings ? She said she was approached by another legging company but said no because she wears and advertises ATIR leggings and doesn’t want to create a page full of mixed messages?
It could be. Well fair play to Helen if she did say no to cheap tacky shite. She's right to stay true to her higher end quality style. Who is sabrina trying to cod? She wears designer quality clothes and has since I've been following her. She used to advertise I clothing when she was up tignams backside and she advertised their leather look leggings too. Because she was all about quality at the time, I trusted her when she said iclothing pants were amazing. Well they were tit, plastic looking ,tiny sizw cheap pants. I've never bought anything recommended since. Someone said that if the Insta huns are still wearing and using the shite they are peddling a yr later then buy it otherwise no review is genuine.

Reactions: 7
It could be. Well fair play to Helen if she did say no to cheap tacky shite. She's right to stay true to her higher end quality style. Who is sabrina trying to cod? She wears designer quality clothes and has since I've been following her. She used to advertise I clothing when she was up tignams backside and she advertised their leather look leggings too. Because she was all about quality at the time, I trusted her when she said iclothing pants were amazing. Well they were tit, plastic looking ,tiny sizw cheap pants. I've never bought anything recommended since. Someone said that if the Insta huns are still wearing and using the shite they are peddling a yr later then buy it otherwise no review is genuine.
Same thing happened to me with iclothing. I bought a jumpsuit on the recommendation of ystyle. The most ill fitting / badly made item of clothing I have ever tried on in my entire life.

I just think it’s unnecessary, like why? Who would think that’s good content? Brushing her teeth for thousands of followers? I don’t get it
its just disgusting, and the eating, she gives the impression that's shes trying to be seductive, but why its hardly attractive. If i wanna see someone chew with thier mouth open il watch my toddler, and even he's now learned to eat properly.
Manners cost nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.