Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm presuming she's in a 3 bed semi.
Wtf like?
...getting a garden designer, kitchen planner for and now a wardrobe developer over...
She either has big money, (which I sincerely doubt), or she has notions.
I wouldn't be too sure about the big money. No matter how much prescription highlights she lashes on, she still has a very expensive premises to pay for and a whole load of staff. If she ends up divorced she will be in a world of trouble as Alan has 50% of the business and I expect she would need to buy him out of the house aswell.
And yes, it's a 3 bed semi 40km outside the city. Definitely doesn't fit her image whatsoever. The walk in wardrobe screams of notions

Reactions: 6
It's so annoying when people claim to have OCD. She doesn't have OCD. She has only became tidy in the past 12 months or so. Before that suitcases weren't unpacked between trips and everything was thrown everywhere. Its makes a mockery of people who have that diagnosed condition that impacts their ability to do routine every day things . More little girl attention seeking cutsy nonsense from a middle ages woman

Reactions: 18
Seriously though mary changing her bed sheets, like wtf
she must be a dirty mare when her mother comes n decides to do that for her

Reactions: 5
Oh she is doing my head in, if she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!!!
If I thought my mother was changing my sheets, I would be mortified and certainly not advertising the fact, gosh grow up woman.
She is on saying she is so happy that keyboard warriors can now be caught for defamation etc or something like that.
She comes across as so spoiled and fake.. Yes it is a 3 bed semi in Kilworth outside Fermoy with lots of other houses in the estate , you would think she lives in a mansion the way she goes on!!. I also live in a 3 bed semi so I am not knocking that but just her constantly going on and on and on...

Reactions: 6
I’ve yet to meet anyone who has a good word to say about her or anyone who isn’t an insta hun sucking up to her. She can’t seem to hold on to a friend & that tells anyone what they need to know about a person.

Reactions: 7
Oh she is doing my head in, if she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!!!
If I thought my mother was changing my sheets, I would be mortified and certainly not advertising the fact, gosh grow up woman.
She is on saying she is so happy that keyboard warriors can now be caught for defamation etc or something like that.
She comes across as so spoiled and fake.. Yes it is a 3 bed semi in Kilworth outside Fermoy with lots of other houses in the estate , you would think she lives in a mansion the way she goes on!!. I also live in a 3 bed semi so I am not knocking that but just her constantly going on and on and on...
I broke my wrist a few years ago, my mother offered to change the sheets for me and I said no thanks. Managed to do it by myself.....

Reactions: 7
I think she has both, really.

She was doing well in kopper, before covid, not sure how business is now
If you look at kopper financials the business is running with significant negative working capital. That’s a sinking business.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I must look up the definition of Libel

like is it libellous if you find some one so fuckin painful to watch, that they love them selves so much and you just want to air your opinion so you come here cos you are sick watching open mouth food shovelling and arse videoing in kitchens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a begging!
The dog coat is too small, the dogs coat is too small...
Yup, she repeated it for us in case it wasn't clear. Wonder what dope will send her a freebie

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed bet a while ago now, I couldn't stand seeing all the eating! I popped back last night to see if she's still as annoying! (She is!) Anyway my point is,... what has she had done?! She looks completely different.

Reactions: 1
Botox, facial fillers and lip fillers I think. She also did something with her teeth.

Reactions: 5
Do you think her clothes might be size extra small? Wish she would tell us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.