Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this thread and have been reading it with interest as I happen to know both Sabrina and her husband.

Most of the stuff on here seems to come from her insta stories, and also people’s experiences with her.

Regarding her insta stories, she voluntarily puts it out there and that’s how she carries herself. That's Sabrina. People can make up their own minds about her.

Anyway I’m not on here to criticise either of them or to ruffle anybody’s feathers but there’s some mad stuff that was posted that I can put ye straight on.

I know for a fact that Alan did not have an affair. I don’t know exactly why they finished, but I had an inkling that things weren’t going great for a while. From what I know myself and heard from other people who know them well is that Alan just didn’t fit her image anymore. They're very different people. Sabrina is an out and out extrovert and Alan is more of an introvert. So I don’t know if that could ever have worked out long term.

There’s also no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Alan was busted for drugs or that the house was raided. Nothing like that ever happened.

The most recent thing I read was that her parents reared Aaron while she went off to build her empire. That is complete rubbish. From what I know they helped out a lot but Alan did most of the rearing of their son while Sabrina was building her empire.

At the end of the day though, I’ve known them both for a long time, and it’s a shame that things didn’t work out for them in the end. They were together for such a long time.
She told me he did

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do yous think hairdressers in Dublin who are dealing with the public atm should be adhering to guidelines as in limit social contacts and not be drinking with 30+ people and communion confirmation partys?

• Wow
Do yous think hairdressers in Dublin who are dealing with the public atm should be adhering to guidelines as in limit social contacts and not be drinking with 30+ people and communion confirmation partys?
Talking bout anyone in particular lol

Reactions: 2
Yes well not the main lady but her staff members !
Are you talking about kk staff? I think she’d be very disappointed but wouldn’t say anything and also the numbers are rising in dublin as people think they’re above the law.

Reactions: 3
Last page, I commented about Lisa's sister shoe shop.
Is that the tit runners she wears and links to some shoe site I wonder 🤔 Awful tack. Mind you I could do with a few crappy tie die sweatshirts.. Where have they been all my life 😅

Is that the tit runners she wears and links to some shoe site I wonder 🤔 Awful tack. Mind you I could do with a few crappy tie die sweatshirts.. Where have they been all my life 😅
The physical shop closed down a few years back. I presume they were getting them cheap somewhere, as they could only flig a few sizes of each brand. You also had to go find the box that had the correct size.
A real shop on the strip in the sun experience!!!
Everything she gets is crap. But adds, I reckon 75%, onto sale price.

Some people go to church, sabrina the cultured art connoisseur looks at art. 😂😂Could she be anymore pretentious if she tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Sabby has put in a few screens to make us feel safer!
Should have been done on her re-opening months ago imo

Not to alarm anyone but in today’s stories she’s doing prescription highlights & ridey hair. You may not have heard of this so just so you won’t miss it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to alarm anyone but in today’s stories she’s doing prescription highlights & ridey hair. You may not have heard of this so just so you won’t miss it !!
Everyone looks the same don't you think?

Reactions: 6
Everyone looks the same don't you think?
Every single customer comes out with a long wavy bob with a few highlights thrown in. Doesn’t matter if you’re 21 or 45, blonde, brunette or redhead, that’s what you’re getting because Sabrina is clearly a one-trick pony.

And what’s with her mother changing her fricking bedsheets? She must be forty odd and her Mammy is coming over to change her bedsheets for her? Why can’t she do it herself?

And this is the same gobshite who’ll be on preaching to everyone about making your bed in the morning. You couldn’t make this tit up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, she's only new to this adulthood thing. She's had to grow up, since poor sucker Alan got the boot. Her poor mother coming in to make her bed how dependent is she? I'd be mortified if my mother had to come in and put sheets on my bed for me, at this age in my life.

Before that, Alan and her mom seemed to do all the adult things in her life for her. Cooking, cleaning, raising her child etc. She opted out of all those things before, as they were done for her.

Now, she's only waking up to living as an adult. Like make your bed when you get up in the morning 🤨. Presume most of us have been doing that since we were at least 12.

Making the most basic dinners, and giving us step by step tutorials. Presume most of us know how to boil pasta by this stage 🙄.

She's a head melt. Oh, and Alan built that walk in wardrobe for her. Remember her nagging him for it. Now she's a big girl, she's going to get the professional's to do it. Just wonder will it be #gifted 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm presuming she's in a 3 bed semi.
Wtf like?
...getting a garden designer, kitchen planner for and now a wardrobe developer over...
She either has big money, (which I sincerely doubt), or she has notions.

I'm presuming she's in a 3 bed semi.
Wtf like?
...getting a garden designer, kitchen planner for and now a wardrobe developer over...
She either has big money, (which I sincerely doubt), or she has notions.

I think she has both, really.

She was doing well in kopper, before covid, not sure how business is now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.