Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hairdresser and open mouthed food eater ! Discuss !
We've stopped the open mouthed eating recently, I can only imagine the followers she got from that. For some unknown reason she thought it was provocative, vile.
After that she moved to making the bed in an equally "seductive" manner. The epitome of a tool

Reactions: 10
I like her.....sort of. Great style and she's clearly very good at her job and has built a good business but she is insufferable at times. She's pals with Tignam although it seems to have cooled a bit so says it all. She seems to have suffered a lot with her mental health over the years which is tough. There seems to be a pattern of people disappearing from her life...she split with her hubby, Pam who was front of house for years disappeared and mar who went ubder superstylemar seems to be gone also. Mar and her seemed to go waayyy back and be besties outside of work too but no trace now.

Reactions: 13
Please tell me the mugs aren’t 50 euro ?!

I like her.....sort of. Great style and she's clearly very good at her job and has built a good business but she is insufferable at times. She's pals with Tignam although it seems to have cooled a bit so says it all. She seems to have suffered a lot with her mental health over the years which is tough. There seems to be a pattern of people disappearing from her life...she split with her hubby, Pam who was front of house for years disappeared and mar who went ubder superstylemar seems to be gone also. Mar and her seemed to go waayyy back and be besties outside of work too but no trace now.
Yeah I liked her as well but recently she’s just 2 much, trying too hard and always on !
Do think she’s gone through a lot in fairness to her.
Strange that the pals have all disappeared

Reactions: 5
Omg just looked up the mugs you would to be off your head 45 euro for a mug. Way too big for her boots that one.

A set of 4 I stand corrected 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is way too extrovert for my taste. She definitely has a spoon of confidence every morning, so cock sure of herself. I love a bit of positivity as much as the next person but writing commonly used phrases on post-it's does not a guru make.

Reactions: 13
Sabrina uses her friends for a purpose and once that purpose is fulfilled then you are disposed of, just like Alan, Mar, Pam etc. It was all Tignam for a while now it’s all Rustique Denise, she works through friends like changing hair colours. She’s a networker always has been even when she had her little salon, she likes to roll with the influencers.

Reactions: 15
Would love to know what happened with Mar, they’ve never mentioned each other since.. the chewing into the phone does my head in aswell.

Reactions: 9
Would love to know what happened with Mar, they’ve never mentioned each other since.. the chewing into the phone does my head in aswell.
No idea what happened but Mar left Kopper last year maybe around Halloween and is a head stylist in another salon in Cork now.

Reactions: 3
Her and mar would be from the same area and I'm nearly sure trained in the same salon or worked together before sabby set up her own. No idea what happened her and Alan and there has been no gossip in the area so maybe they just grew apart, it does happen.

Reactions: 4
She is way too extrovert for my taste. She definitely has a spoon of confidence every morning, so cock sure of herself. I love a bit of positivity as much as the next person but writing commonly used phrases on post-it's does not a guru make.
So sure of herself ! She must have a spoon of confidence with her symprove

• Haha
She is an absolute DOSE, as fake as they come, constantly putting on a show and if she was a choc bar she’d eat herself. Also, lacks basic manners! Vile

Reactions: 12
I used to like her but she really changed in the last 12 months. She absolutely loves herself and thats great but no need to show it online constantly. Its just one continuous advert with her now, she really sold out on herself, I really thought she had a bit of credibility and honesty about her but now she promote anything. Its just pure greed and she spends a fortune on designer clothes, covid hasn't affect her spending much unlike most of her followers.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't wish an affair on anyone. She is gagging for it these days by the looks of things, watch out men of Cork! 😂

She’s getting the hair done tomorrow getting the extensions in she’ll be even more weak for herself!!! And all this nonsense about the questions she is getting about the banking she is now advertising!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s getting the hair done tomorrow getting the extensions in she’ll be even more weak for herself!!! And all this nonsense about the questions she is getting about the banking she is now advertising!! 🙈🙈
Oh good luck, weak won’t be the word !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.