Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooops, sorry!! Forgot.
She's always been involved in FF...
Not!
Her first FF members meeting was after the elections.
Fact!
FACT
She has attended no more than 2 local councillor clinics here between the election and now. She thinks that will surely get her a seat next time! Still not over her going for general election the notions!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s here in the thread already - mar wanted a raise Sabrina refused mar left

Reactions: 7
How did I miss that. Wow. Good for mar. She's an amazing hairdresser. She brought in thousands for sabrina.

Reactions: 9
From what I could see, she opened up the city salon, and made Mar the "manager" of the floor.

Sabrina then floated in and floated out, whenever she felt like it, not doing much work at all, as Mar was looking after the running of the salon.

Sabrina was "sick" a lot around this time, and out of work a lot. I think this might have something to do with the break up of her marriage at the time.

I'd say Mar got sick of doing all the hard work, while Sabrina took all the credit and the big bucks, lounging around at home for the most part.

Sabrina could get away with it, when she knew Mar was there looking after the salon, and keeping the money rolling in.
Since Mar left, you can see Sabrina is much more present in the salon now, and actually on the floor and doing hair.

When Mar was there, she was rarely on the floor, and had her client list closed, and wouldn't take on any new clients.

Now she is advertising for clients on Instagram, and actually has to do some hair dressing now, since Mar walked out.

I think since Mar and her husband have left her, she has actually had to grow up and become an adult.

Before Alan left, she didn't know how to boil an egg. The house was bare and never invested in.
Since he's gone she's turned in to Nigella Lawson, "seductive" eating to camera shots included.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From what I could see, she opened up the city salon, and made Mar the "manager" of the floor.

Sabrina then floated in and floated out, whenever she felt like it, not doing much work at all, as Mar was looking after the running of the salon.

Sabrina was "sick" a lot around this time, and out of work a lot. I think this might have something to do with the break up of her marriage at the time.

I'd say Mar got sick of doing all the hard work, while Sabrina took all the credit and the big bucks, lounging around at home for the most part.

Sabrina could get away with it, when she knew Mar was there looking after the salon, and keeping the money rolling in.
Since Mar left, you can see Sabrina is much more present in the salon now, and actually on the floor and doing hair.

When Mar was there, she was rarely on the floor, and had her client list closed, and wouldn't take on any new clients.

Now she is advertising for clients on Instagram, and actually has to do some hair dressing now, since Mar walked out.

I think since Mar and her husband have left her, she has actually had to grow up and become an adult.

Before Alan left, she didn't know how to boil an egg. The house was bare and never invested in.
Since he's gone she's turned in to Nigella Lawson, "seductive" eating to camera shots included.
Very true, I recall being utterly sick of her pathetic little princess act, constantly whining to her husband to wait on her hand and foot and pick her up ice-cream from McDonald’s at all hours of the night. She also said, by her own admission that “Alan was the chef of the house”

Seems poor Alan and Mar got sick of being Sabrina’s skivvies and she’s gotten the rude awakening she deserves. Karma’s a witch 😉

Reactions: 8
Where does all the money come from? She’s linking €89 body suits this morning and saying she’s going to buy a few more 🙄

I'd say she's up to her eyeballs in debt.
And always promo something she's bought to try win a freebie.
Always refers to her size, for 2 reasons, the wow you're tiny compliment, and the please send me products in this size!
It's very obvious the way she plays it.

Reactions: 15
Always refers to her size, for 2 reasons, the wow you're tiny compliment, and the please send me products in this size!
Its all on the credit card I'd say!

Reactions: 3
She is in very serious financial trouble, personal and business.
It's incredible that she works so little if she's in such debt. She just seems to prance around boasting her way through the day. I've noticed she's been gifted a lot lately, would part of that be down to the agency she is with?

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t for a second think she’s in personal debt. Yes the salon has a huge loan on it. But they charge enough and she has enough coming in off sponsored posts to sort herself out. Nice wage from
Kopper too.

And she can get fucked with clothes sucking everything in , what’s to bleeping suck?

Reactions: 4
Omg the smug I love and appreciate getting my fanny waxed speech this morning. She is so smug seriously she would promote cyanide and try and make it seem appealing.
And the little laugh to herself as she says something to the camera, btw I don't think she's ever said anything remotely funny.
She tried to make a little character out of Alan when she was married to him and he carries the personality of a board.
Same with her mother, Oh look at Mary,Isn't Mary grand.
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's trying on everything in the shop. Didn't think that was allowed?

• Wow
I've just watched her stories and was wondering are people allowed try clothes on now in Ireland? I'm in England but thought it was the same at home- am I wrong?? Like you can't try on anything apart from a wedding dress in a bridal store here. And at that you've to wear gloves and a mask etc. I do buy stuff, try on and home and when I return (pain in the ass), but the clothes has to be kept off the floor for a few days to be steralised. It's mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.