Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen a hairdresser who is out of the salon so much. My own hairdresser has mondays off and they're in for the rest of the week. I was only in there recently and they're working in pods but the owners are in as per their normal days pre-covid but I just cant understand how she is hardly ever there and then constantly shopping

Reactions: 8
I agree with you 💯. She is the most leisurely business owner I have ever seen. Something doesn't seem quite right.
She had the time to sit in the window filming herself, telling us don't dare call for an appointment.

And then whipped the phone out on the salon floor to show us her awesome, amazing size 8 kooples dress.

Like on today of all days, is she not swept off her feet, mental busy, trying to squeeze as many clients in as possible, before they have to close their doors for 6 weeks??

I imagine not many other salon owners had the time to post their outfit to Instagram today, nor the inclination. 🙄

Reactions: 10
She had the time to sit in the window filming herself, telling us don't dare call for an appointment.

And then whipped the phone out on the salon floor to show us her awesome, amazing size 8 kooples dress.

Like on today of all days, is she not swept off her feet, mental busy, trying to squeeze as many clients in as possible, before they have to close their doors for 6 weeks??

I imagine not many other salon owners had the time to post their outfit to Instagram today, nor the inclination. 🙄
That’s exactly what I thought - said she was late because of the flooding but was sitting there telling people not to be “rude” whilst admiring herself in the phone as per. Then as usual the “look at my gorgeous dress” story. Jesus wept. Clearly verrrry busy.
If my hairdresser put up a passive aggressive message like that up on social media I’d be taking my business elsewhere pronto.

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what I thought - said she was late because of the flooding but was sitting there telling people not to be “rude” whilst admiring herself in the phone as per. Then as usual the “look at my gorgeous dress” story. Jesus wept. Clearly verrrry busy.
If my hairdresser put up a passive aggressive message like that up on social media I’d be taking my business elsewhere pronto.
As was already mentioned here who worked with her that is her personality trait extremely passive aggressive you see glimps of it every so often when the mask excuse the pun slips

Reactions: 10
Warning people not to ring....what a dose. Also now will be a full time positivity guru for the duration of lockdown, being a patronising witch, giving shout-outs to businesses less fortunate than her and therefore solely responsible for keeping the economy afloat. I can't wait.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you 💯. She is the most leisurely business owner I have ever seen. Something doesn't seem quite right.
She’s coining it in with the ads now she’s an influencer and doesn’t have to bother with real work

Reactions: 7
As was already mentioned here who worked with her that is her personality trait extremely passive aggressive you see glimps of it every so often when the mask excuse the pun slips
Really got a clear picture of her true nature in that clip. She was so condescending and that put on tone in her voice is painful. I don't know who she thinks she is!?

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Shabby needs to come down a peg, she's passive aggressive on the reg.

Reactions: 22
The sprawling across the couch, attempting to smoulder into the camera, pathetic from a near 40 year old 🤢 Honestly don't know what rots me more, the vanity, or the fact I actually liked her at one point.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.