Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually vile! Did ye see the state of her eating the tunnocks teacakes? Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
A few months ago I would have happily driven from Dublin to Cork and paid for a consultation with her on the hope of getting more than 6 weeks out of my colour but now I'm glad I didn't. I couldn't have her camera shoved in my face it that dog running around when I'm getting my hair done.
BTW, can anyone recommend a colourist in Dublin. My one of 15 years had let me down a few times lately so I feel I need s change.

A few months ago I would have happily driven from Dublin to Cork and paid for a consultation with her on the hope of getting more than 6 weeks out of my colour but now I'm glad I didn't. I couldn't have her camera shoved in my face it that dog running around when I'm getting my hair done.
BTW, can anyone recommend a colourist in Dublin. My one of 15 years had let me down a few times lately so I feel I need s change.
Katrina Kelly, cut social. She was pally with sabrina through Instagram so that's how I came across her. There's plenty of hairdressers doing what she's doing but she knew the benefits of social media years ago and worked it. She was fab back then. I was a client when she had the salon in glanmire. My colour is just as nice now and I was afraid to let anyone else touch it because I believed wholeheartedly that no one could do blonde like kopper. Sabrina would be put me going now, with her vain, girly flirty carry on. And I believe it's extortionate price wise.

Reactions: 7
Katrina Kelly, cut social. She was pally with sabrina through Instagram so that's how I came across her. There's plenty of hairdressers doing what she's doing but she knew the benefits of social media years ago and worked it. She was fab back then. I was a client when she had the salon in glanmire. My colour is just as nice now and I was afraid to let anyone else touch it because I believed wholeheartedly that no one could do blonde like kopper. Sabrina would be put me going now, with her vain, girly flirty carry on. And I believe it's extortionate price wise.
Katrina Kelly is in a totally different league to Scabby Sabby. She is focused and dedicated hairdresser, it a very good boss and her prices are very reasonable for what you get. I was there recently for a long time and am VERY pleased and it was good value.

Sabby's business model just has to be doomed.

Reactions: 12
That's good to hear about Katrina. I really like her. I always felt that she was much more cool and herself that sabrina and denise

Reactions: 8
I don't understand the 'prescription' highlights.
Any hairdresser I've been to for highlights have out high lights, low tones and mixes and matches according to my wishes, isn't that the same thing?

I don't understand the 'prescription' highlights.
Any hairdresser I've been to for highlights have out high lights, low tones and mixes and matches according to my wishes, isn't that the same thing?
Exactly. But everyone from Kopper looks exactly the same. I don’t get why prescription 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know Sabrina along time and to say she is dangerous is an understatement, she is ruthless. Obviously intelligent but uses her intelligence to gain popularity and doesn’t care who she hurts or how she gets to what she considers the top, she has no morals. To hear her talk about mental health makes me cringe and shudder at the same time, she is a the worst kind of bully. She can’t keep friends because she uses everyone and has no problem in turning on someone, she enjoys humility them after she’s done, karma is a long time coming for this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Shes a pain in d hole ! Omgg everything is so exciting today she went to Starbucks wowzers f offffff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her faux tone, and exaggerated accent grates on me. I've said it before she's trying to do the whole just jordan real cork thing cause it worked for lisa and made people think she was very relatable. But it just comes across as patronising with Sabrina. Make no mistake this one is an able dealer.

Reactions: 9
Her faux tone, and exaggerated accent grates on me. I've said it before she's trying to do the whole just jordan real cork thing cause it worked for lisa and made people think she was very relatable. But it just comes across as patronising with Sabrina. Make no mistake this one is an able dealer.
An able dealer. Haven't heard that in years 😂 And you're not wrong.

That's good to hear about Katrina. I really like her. I always felt that she was much more cool and herself that sabrina and denise
Grabby Sabby and Dodgy Denise are nothing but chancers, serious bang of DelBoy and Rodney off the pair of them. I honestly wouldn’t let either of them near my hair if they paid me.

Would love to know why Katrina Kelly has suddenly distanced herself from both Sabrina and Denise considering the three of them had been very pally and now she’s nothing to do with either of them 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Grabby Sabby and Dodgy Denise are nothing but chancers, serious bang of DelBoy and Rodney off the pair of them. I honestly wouldn’t let either of them near my hair if they paid me.

Would love to know why Katrina Kelly has suddenly distanced herself from both Sabrina and Denise considering the three of them had been very pally and now she’s nothing to do with either of them 🤔🤔
I feel like she wasn't very pally with them. It was a business relationship. I think the trips they went on were for joico. I love Katrina. She has the soul of an artist. I do not like the permanent makeup on denise. Herself and sabby are starting back up the business of hair tours. I'd love to know if people feel it's a good education day. They are great hairdressers to be fair

Reactions: 3
I feel like she wasn't very pally with them. It was a business relationship. I think the trips they went on were for joico. I love Katrina. She has the soul of an artist. I do not like the permanent makeup on denise. Herself and sabby are starting back up the business of hair tours. I'd love to know if people feel it's a good education day. They are great hairdressers to be fair
Well, pally in the business sense. There was a lot of plámásing going on amongst the three of them for a while but I totally agree, Katrina is a craft woman. I’m just wondering what made her see the light in order to back away from Beavis and Butthead.

Dear God, the absolute hack of that permanent make-up on Denise! What was she thinking? She has ruined herself! I’m actually shocked at the state of it. Maybe it fades in time to something less... obvious 😬

Last edited:
Could denise not of done something to the kids hair for her communion. Dont get me wrong she looks lovely but even a braid or some curls

Reactions: 1
Excuse me Sandra is very busy repeating the RTÉ news daily on her stories telling us about how great FF are doing and the covid updates. How could she possibly have time to hang out with friends when she is Taoiseach of her mother’s couch !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excuse me Sandra is very busy repeating the RTÉ news daily on her stories telling us about how great FF are doing and the covid updates. How could she possibly have time to hang out with friends when she is Taoiseach of her mother’s couch !
Ooops, sorry!! Forgot.
She's always been involved in FF...
Not!
Her first FF members meeting was after the elections.
Fact!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.