Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinks

Note to lurking bloggers- Buzz off you insta divas. We can chat here amongst ourselves.. this is our space. You have yours, so stay there in the land of fake, preachy, show offs. You don’t own the internet! Your page is public for your own ego. If it stresses you out and upsets you then just go private.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
She is

Its because " she lost so much money today"

She is painful, she gives me the pip
Give me strength
In the past 2 months she has bought herself an 1900 eur handbag, a 1500 euro coat (which has real fur btw) and a new sandro blazer for 400 eur. Well pippa bought it, so she had to.
I have zero sympathy for her.
Little chance of her testing positive given that she spends so little time on the salon floor.
Im done with these "boss women". The strongest women in business in the country keep a low profile because .... guess what ... they are actually working and being powerhouses.
I'm sick to death of these morons carrying on with their "hustling" and "slaying it". Grow up, wise up and shut up.
Absolute headwrecks

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Carlyq92

New thread suggestion: WEAK for the news I get to share with yee all... my leggings are an EXTRA small!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I hate the way she thinks she is an authority on everything. The way she says ‘I’m working behind the scenes on trolling laws’ No you’re fucking not Sabby, you’re not in government, you don’t draft policy and statutes, you’re not a lawyer. She has no fucking clue what’s involved. She just colours hair and from the look of what she repeatedly posts on Instagram - gives everyone the exact same hair style and colour. Boring af, and really limited. My mum had her own salon and I was a Saturday girl at her hairdressers when I was a teenager, before I left home for Uni. No disrespect to any normal my so hairdressers but it’s not rocket science. Especially when you give every bloody client the exact same do. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Mona86

VIP Member
If having the flu once means you have a lung condition then we all have a lung condition. I’ve worked for this liar. Self absorbed. No lung issue except maybe all the tar she inhaled when flying on her broom!! Candles and cups are very bad taste. She goes on about being accountable yet her ‘range’ tells people to fuck off / up yours. How classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ciaragh

That is disgusting, you’d give out to a child for doing that 🤢
Sabrina is a consummate narcissist and thinks every mundane aspect of her life is riveting to the rest of us. She is so detached from reality, it’s frightening. She likes to style herself as a “positive Polly” yet preaches about kindness in an aggressive, almost threatening way, shouting and pointing her finger down the phone at people.

And the preaching is always self-serving and benefits her in some way “support x, y or z” which really means crawl up my arse, shower me with compliments and then buy my mugs, work in my salon, be a client in my salon, buy my hair products and fork out 2 grand to attend a course I’m not even qualified to certify. Once it’s funding her Foxford bed linen and luxury car, she couldn’t care less about kindness.

And she’s as shallow as they come, I don’t think she’s even capable of maintaining meaningful relationships with people because she’s so fickle. When Stepford Sandra was running for Fianna Failure, she was her “best friend in the world”, then when she was swanning around the world with Joico, Dodgy Denise was her “bestie/ hair wife” and at the weekend, Lisa from Verso was “my person” -all labelled as though they’re her personal possessions, which is essentially what they’re reduced to in the Sabrina Show.

She flicks through friendships like pages of a magazine, honing in on whoever she can feed off to serve her best interests at any given time and then discards them like rubbish when they’re no longer of benefit to her -she described Mar as being like a sister and suddenly she was gone and never referred to again. There was speculation that her husband was allegedly involved in something serious but she seemed to treat him like a lapdog -her personal servant and the man completely deferred to her every time she barked at him to do the bins or go out and fetch her ice-cream late at night. Of course, Sabrina would never see it that way because -lads, she’s sooo weak for herself, liiike

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

jeaner

Another one with an empty life. Stuff, meals with transient young ones who’ll be gone in 6 months, preaching into the camera to everyone (but no one) trying to making themselves feel valid. No genuine and meaningful relationships. Scolding us and telling us how WE should be living.

I have friends, a husband, children, colleagues who I trust and who like me, so I think we’re the real winners here Sabrina. We don’t need Instagram shares from other vacuous narcissists and pretend friendships and fake laughing to make ourselves happy. I’m nearly starting to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 22

Brownie

Long time reader here, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on Sabby, tis gonna be a long one...
I have been a client of Kopper for few years but after my post lockdown appointment I won't be returning.

Covid:
The only measures introduced in salon were sanitizer, temp check and social distance (as the salon is large, so easily done) I had 3 diff staff work on my hair, no disposable gowns/towels/aprons they didn't use sanitizer or change aprons between clients. The 2 working on my colour happily jumped from 1 client to another as they normally would...the whole appointment was quite unsettling tbh.
They have a one way system in the salon with a couple of stickers on the floor but again this was plainly ignored by staff, when going to the basin I asked 'do I go this way?' i.e the long way round and staff member said 'nah you're grand, just slip through this way'
I just felt is wasn't being taken seriously

The dog:
Under no circumstances should that dog be in the salon on a regular basis, nevermind being cuddled and played with by staff in a pandemic in a salon with customers. If Adam can't leave her at home or with someone he shouldn't have got her!

Sabby:
I followed her for a long time and used to enjoy the hair talks and advice but she has moved so far away from this. I personally think this ties in with when her marriage broke up, she went super sized on the whole 'positive Polly's mantra, got to know herself and made herself appear to be the person she wants to be perceived as.
I always thought Alan had a raw deal, she was always the princess with her blue jobs that she wouldn't/couldn't do....now she's a domestic goddess cooking n decorating n working out, none of which she did before.
She was signed with a PR agency before all this but recently it's being put to use with all the #ad #sp for anything n everything to get on in the insta world.
Like she always had Botox and teeth whitening done in sisu but now spotlight is the best thing shes been using for years!! Come on
When in the salon you always know she is there, prancing around, loud, the fake laughing, wait I'll get my phone out and you can do that again for the gram
Gonna leave it there for now...

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Did she actually mention the school run this morning? She enjoys a coffee after her school run?
He's 18. She's only got one adult child.
Jesssuusss

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NOC101

Sabrina is a consummate narcissist and thinks every mundane aspect of her life is riveting to the rest of us. She is so detached from reality, it’s frightening. She likes to style herself as a “positive Polly” yet preaches about kindness in an aggressive, almost threatening way, shouting and pointing her finger down the phone at people.

And the preaching is always self-serving and benefits her in some way “support x, y or z” which really means crawl up my arse, shower me with compliments and then buy my mugs, work in my salon, be a client in my salon, buy my hair products and fork out 2 grand to attend a course I’m not even qualified to certify. Once it’s funding her Foxford bed linen and luxury car, she couldn’t care less about kindness.

And she’s as shallow as they come, I don’t think she’s even capable of maintaining meaningful relationships with people because she’s so fickle. When Stepford Sandra was running for Fianna Failure, she was her “best friend in the world”, then when she was swanning around the world with Joico, Dodgy Denise was her “bestie/ hair wife” and at the weekend, Lisa from Verso was “my person” -all labelled as though they’re her personal possessions, which is essentially what they’re reduced to in the Sabrina Show.

She flicks through friendships like pages of a magazine, honing in on whoever she can feed off to serve her best interests at any given time and then discards them like rubbish when they’re no longer of benefit to her -she described Mar as being like a sister and suddenly she was gone and never referred to again. There was speculation that her husband was allegedly involved in something serious but she seemed to treat him like a lapdog -her personal servant and the man completely deferred to her every time she barked at him to do the bins or go out and fetch her ice-cream late at night. Of course, Sabrina would never see it that way because -lads, she’s sooo weak for herself, liiike
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head there. She’s a complete user and when she’s got what she wants from people she dumps them like a piece of shit on her shoe. I used to be a client of hers for years and once she moved into town she just got too big for her boots, she completely changed and if you weren’t some z celebrity or blogger she didn’t want to know. She always had confidence but this was on another level and the way she spoke to her staff was disgusting, she was constantly bitching to clients about them and to other staff. She used to treat Pam like her slave, getting her to tax her car and do her dirty work for her and laugh about it then. After a weeks opening the new salon I was told her client list was closed even though I was with her for years and then when she got quiet I got a call to say oh she can fit you in now 🙄 As if I was sitting around waiting for her ffs! Any normal person would look at everyone she has lost in the last 2 years and realise it had to be something to do with her but no in her eyes it’s everyone else. All she has now is fake Instagram ‘friends’ She’s not living in the real world and she needs a good dose of reality. As for this positive polly shit she tries to convince people of its utter bull she is the most negative draining person in real life who constantly bitches and moans about everyone and everything. She’s toxic and so is the atmosphere in that salon when she’s there.

Mona86

VIP Member
As someone who previously worked for her in the old glanmire salon- I can tell you she has/had bullying cases up to her ears , in the workplace, 7 that I know for sure. As a junior we were on less than minimum wage & when the new law came in about trainee rates , she increased our wage but then ‘invoiced is’ for training/using tools/salon utilities so we ended up actually only earning €7-8 an hour. I left broke, intimidated, disappointed. Thankfully a lovely person took over that salon now & life is different for me.

• Wow
  • Heart

Hellsbells2020

Stressful???? Stressful is losing your job, the hospitality industry on its knees, stressful is worrying about a health issue and not getting seen, stressful is not being able to visit family because they in another county, stressful is worrying about bills and Christmas around the corner......fuckin get a grip 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mona86

VIP Member
Long time reader here, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on Sabby, tis gonna be a long one...
I have been a client of Kopper for few years but after my post lockdown appointment I won't be returning.

Covid:
The only measures introduced in salon were sanitizer, temp check and social distance (as the salon is large, so easily done) I had 3 diff staff work on my hair, no disposable gowns/towels/aprons they didn't use sanitizer or change aprons between clients. The 2 working on my colour happily jumped from 1 client to another as they normally would...the whole appointment was quite unsettling tbh.
They have a one way system in the salon with a couple of stickers on the floor but again this was plainly ignored by staff, when going to the basin I asked 'do I go this way?' i.e the long way round and staff member said 'nah you're grand, just slip through this way'
I just felt is wasn't being taken seriously

The dog:
Under no circumstances should that dog be in the salon on a regular basis, nevermind being cuddled and played with by staff in a pandemic in a salon with customers. If Adam can't leave her at home or with someone he shouldn't have got her!

Sabby:
I followed her for a long time and used to enjoy the hair talks and advice but she has moved so far away from this. I personally think this ties in with when her marriage broke up, she went super sized on the whole 'positive Polly's mantra, got to know herself and made herself appear to be the person she wants to be perceived as.
I always thought Alan had a raw deal, she was always the princess with her blue jobs that she wouldn't/couldn't do....now she's a domestic goddess cooking n decorating n working out, none of which she did before.
She was signed with a PR agency before all this but recently it's being put to use with all the #ad #sp for anything n everything to get on in the insta world.
Like she always had Botox and teeth whitening done in sisu but now spotlight is the best thing shes been using for years!! Come on
When in the salon you always know she is there, prancing around, loud, the fake laughing, wait I'll get my phone out and you can do that again for the gram
Gonna leave it there for now...
I’m glad you said this. I worked for her in glanmire. The fake laugh used to scare us into anxiety because she honestly acted bipolar in her actions towards staff. You might be her bestie today & then tomorrow she would ignore you & take someone new out for lunch . She would play us junior off each other. At the time balayage was getting popular and each day she would pick her favourite junior to assist her. Then she might fuck up your roster if you made a mistake or asked too many questions. We had to pay for her time out of our trainee intern wages which were not minimum wage at that time as that’s only in the last 18 months or so. I lived on €200 a week working 49 hours as a junior trying to manage kids, hubby , rent etc . You’ve no idea what this woman is capable of and the only reason she ‘ignores’ ‘trolls’ is because the truth hurts and just like Lisa lust list she doesn’t want people to find out the truth. If she’s reading this I’m easily identifiable to her- and not one word I say is false.

• Wow
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Just saw her try on a beautiful cardigan in a boutique. Had to check it out...€1050!!! One wash and I would have shrunk it 🙄
Not sure what the rules are in ROI but in the North most shops aren’t letting people try on clothes although it doesn’t look like she’s in a fitting room, seems to just be trying it on the shop floor over the clothes she’s worn to work, to the market and wherever else she’s been. There’s a global pandemic Sabrina, I wish you’d BE ACCOUNTABLE for the germs you’re potentially spreading around the place. I’m currently talking to some very powerful people about the possibility of making open mouthed eating in public and trying on clothes that you’re not going to buy illegal so it’s about time you started to be BE ACCOUNTABLE bla bla bla.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jeaner

All her mouthing on about being accountable, I hope they realise that being accountable also includes shading selling, not declaring ads & their own shitty behaviour too, encouraging people to buy, buy, buy. The woman is so deeply unlikeable and smug, I find it hard to believe she has any friends. I'd say she's the type to always be looking over your shoulder as she's pretending to listen to you, watching out for someone to recognise her.
Finally, is she actually physically able to close her mouth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mona86

VIP Member
Not to alarm anyone but in today’s stories she’s doing prescription highlights & ridey hair. You may not have heard of this so just so you won’t miss it !!

• Haha

Elizah D

If you go to sabbys post on the morning of 9/11 you will see her true lack of integrity. It’s a heart warming narrative that talks about the thousands of people killed and how the night before they went to sleep with their loved ones, etc.
I am a New Yorker who lost two people close to me that day. My Dad was a New York City firefighter. I then saw the same narrative posted by a few others on facebook. I politely wrote to sabrina and simply asked, “did you write this”?

Needless to say I never received a reply and within days she blocked me from her Instagram page.

Take from this what you will. She talks a lot about class and has none. On a final note ladies, the likes of superstylesabby would be eaten alive here in New York.

• Wow
  • Sad

Mona86

VIP Member
Oh my god ....that's unbelievable..!! I've never encountered her but sounds like a nightmare and comes across like a complete narcissist on Instagram
In case You’re new here - ive worked for her. So no matter what stuff you read on threads & wonder is it true, know that this is true. She’s awful to work for, wants all juniors so they idolise her & do the work while she charges a fortune. See that scam herself and Rustiq Denise have going ? They’re both hair stylists like myself. Neither have a training certification that would even allow them to certify you. It’s €1300 to have one of them in your salon for an 8 hour day ! €2000 for both. And all you’ll get is maybe a cert of attendance because they’ve no authority to certify you so it means PISS all!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18