Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can add to that list

Waxy Ellen -Divorced and likes to publicly slate her ex on podcasts.Now married to a pensioner who has allegedly been with more men than women.

Aoibhin Garrihy -Husband is allegedly gay and this is common knowledge within their local community. Makes money from exploiting her young children’s privacy.

Rosie Connolly -Allegedly cheated with her now husband when his previous partner had just miscarried his child.

Doireann Garrihy -Allegedly had a fling with a married man.

Not people I’d like to swap lives with for a second
I really disnt mean for my post to be mean bitchy. My own relationship went through a rocky patch but what they are portraying is far from reality and is making the rest of us feel like shite. No thanks ill stick with my kind of reality.

Also add in Lauren Arthurs - John has cheated on her more than once but she has the “most amazing perfect fab life”
Im shocked by that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Verso HQ oh LOL Sabby you haven’t changed your bullshit since we all stopped working for you in Glanmire!
You worked for her? I always imagined her to be a witch to work for or to even go in to as a client 🥶

Reactions: 5
Finally unfollowed her today. Liked her when i first started following but the prancing around, constant admiring of herself and general absolute dose behaviour has just become too much. She's not confident and positive. She's vain and obnoxious.

Reactions: 9
I came across this thread and have been reading it with interest as I happen to know both Sabrina and her husband.

Most of the stuff on here seems to come from her insta stories, and also people’s experiences with her.

Regarding her insta stories, she voluntarily puts it out there and that’s how she carries herself. That's Sabrina. People can make up their own minds about her.

Anyway I’m not on here to criticise either of them or to ruffle anybody’s feathers but there’s some mad stuff that was posted that I can put ye straight on.

I know for a fact that Alan did not have an affair. I don’t know exactly why they finished, but I had an inkling that things weren’t going great for a while. From what I know myself and heard from other people who know them well is that Alan just didn’t fit her image anymore. They're very different people. Sabrina is an out and out extrovert and Alan is more of an introvert. So I don’t know if that could ever have worked out long term.

There’s also no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Alan was busted for drugs or that the house was raided. Nothing like that ever happened.

The most recent thing I read was that her parents reared Aaron while she went off to build her empire. That is complete rubbish. From what I know they helped out a lot but Alan did most of the rearing of their son while Sabrina was building her empire.

At the end of the day though, I’ve known them both for a long time, and it’s a shame that things didn’t work out for them in the end. They were together for such a long time.

How do you know? Im not surprised but just curious
Long time in the same circle of friends not close personally any more with her but it was very common knowledge among us we knew the girl he was with and heard he was caught out texting on another 2 occasions. They have been together a long time he puts up with a lot with her and she wasn’t prepared to be humiliated it was around the time she was really making a go of the “blogging” so she carted him off to Amsterdam for awhile until it all died down but won’t come back and live in cork because everyone here knows what he’s like and that she won’t find another guy like him who’ll put up with her carry on as well.

• Wow
The jumper she has on is now sold out online so is she going to say she influenced all those people or did she just do it to get people onto the site 🙄
It was sold out earlier this week. I wanted it and was waiting for the restock but there's no way I'd get after seeing her prancing around in it 🥴🤡

Alan just didn’t fit her image anymore. They're very different people. Sabrina is an out and out extrovert and Alan is more of an introvert. So I don’t know if that could ever have worked out long term.
I suspected that was the case, she always treated him like he was well below her station, he seemed like a quiet fella that just plodded along in her shadows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I came across this thread and have been reading it with interest as I happen to know both Sabrina and her husband.

Most of the stuff on here seems to come from her insta stories, and also people’s experiences with her.

Regarding her insta stories, she voluntarily puts it out there and that’s how she carries herself. That's Sabrina. People can make up their own minds about her.

Anyway I’m not on here to criticise either of them or to ruffle anybody’s feathers but there’s some mad stuff that was posted that I can put ye straight on.

I know for a fact that Alan did not have an affair. I don’t know exactly why they finished, but I had an inkling that things weren’t going great for a while. From what I know myself and heard from other people who know them well is that Alan just didn’t fit her image anymore. They're very different people. Sabrina is an out and out extrovert and Alan is more of an introvert. So I don’t know if that could ever have worked out long term.

There’s also no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Alan was busted for drugs or that the house was raided. Nothing like that ever happened.

The most recent thing I read was that her parents reared Aaron while she went off to build her empire. That is complete rubbish. From what I know they helped out a lot but Alan did most of the rearing of their son while Sabrina was building her empire.

At the end of the day though, I’ve known them both for a long time, and it’s a shame that things didn’t work out for them in the end. They were together for such a long time.
What your saying makes so much sense. Never bought into the affair/drug bust stories.

Go quick only 59 boxes of china tat, whoops, no, Sabby & lisa leggings left!!
Have to inflate prices, one has to pay for private school after all....

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it amazing that Lisa verso ‘designed’ the leather look leggings herself and now every other online store (even love cherish) sells them and they are called everything else from dixie, biker, leather look- she actually told us she designed them like! Same with the sabby ones, you can buy them from any other inline store that uses the same
Supplier!! LIAR

Isn’t it amazing that Lisa verso ‘designed’ the leather look leggings herself and now every other online store (even love cherish) sells them and they are called everything else from dixie, biker, leather look- she actually told us she designed them like! Same with the sabby ones, you can buy them from any other inline store that uses the same
Supplier!! LIAR
She's been a liar her whole life.
Uses people, chews them up, spits them out. Sabby's not a patch on Lisa.

I have 3 pairs of the spanx leggings and bought the verso ones as i had gone up a size and thought they would do until i lost enough to get back into them. I was so wrong. They are a completley different material, completley plastic feel and looked awful. Just my experiance but i felt they wouldnt be long enough for anyone over 5'6 and not at all high waisted.

Reactions: 7
Hey, first time poster on this thread, I recently listened to her podcast on the good glow. I actually never heard a more obnoxious person in my whole life. She thinks she is an tortured artist and trys to put out this kinda deep creative personality but is totally narcissistic with it. Didn't come across warm or likeable just so full of her own importance and when she made the comment that her life changed when she went on the spiritual journey bla bla bla and it saved her life and she stopped getting chest infections and throat infections and then in the next sentence she says she gave up smoking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh are you sure Sabby?? You don't think that might be the reason for the improvement in health with your chest😂 I mean how can anyone take someone that comes out with that shite seriously, I thought she was one of the worst guests to ever be on the podcast. I've since spoke to a successful hairdresser friend that knows her through the industry and she said that she is a walking weapon and is a really mean horrible person in reality.

Reactions: 13
How was she able to go around Kildare Village trying on clothes and shoes. I though that wasnt allowed during the pandemic.

Hey, first time poster on this thread, I recently listened to her podcast on the good glow. I actually never heard a more obnoxious person in my whole life. She thinks she is an tortured artist and trys to put out this kinda deep creative personality but is totally narcissistic with it. Didn't come across warm or likeable just so full of her own importance and when she made the comment that her life changed when she went on the spiritual journey bla bla bla and it saved her life and she stopped getting chest infections and throat infections and then in the next sentence she says she gave up smoking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh are you sure Sabby?? You don't think that might be the reason for the improvement in health with your chest😂 I mean how can anyone take someone that comes out with that shite seriously, I thought she was one of the worst guests to ever be on the podcast. I've since spoke to a successful hairdresser friend that knows her through the industry and she said that she is a walking weapon and is a really mean horrible person in reality.
She is so full of tit it's unbelievable. Imagine sprouting that spiritual journey rubbish with a straight face. She thinks she is a guru. Whatever really happened in the last few years she turned her life upside down, starting with opening the salon in the city.

Reactions: 2
The podcast was the turning point for me aswell. Came across like a self-important 'gowl' as she likes to say herself. No disrespect to anyone who runs a successful salon, well done to them, I know it's not easy. But please Shabby, don't make out like what you're doing is in any way groundbreaking. There are plenty of others in Ireland alone doing the exact same thing, except they're actually working 5/6 days a week so don't have the time to appear on the Elaine show talking absolute shite or fanny around in their XS gym gear making the bleedin bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been a liar her whole life.
Uses people, chews them up, spits them out. Sabby's not a patch on Lisa.
Lol.. Was thinking with the kids uniform it was very upmarket looking.. How does she even get him to go on camera? I see Pamela Scott have the 'Harleys'etc now too.. Imagine the balls to say you designed them 😂😆'Ye know me galz, I'll do all I can for yeas, really appreciate yeas, love your support' I'll just lie through me uneven teeth and hope I don't get caught 😅😅 Unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.