Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say Lisa has to be a right sly wagon, how does she have the neck to come on day in and day out and pretend she's so grateful to all her wonderful followers. She makes out she's purer then the driven snow all the while knowing shes scamming people. I find it very unnerving how she has her little friendly chats and not an ounce of shame
Those plastic leggings. How have they done so well. They’re awful looking tak

Reactions: 4
Oh my word look who made an appearance just after it was mentioned here!! She’s glued to this page!! 🤣🤣
He looks photoshopped into that pic 🤣🤣.. she has a new boyfriend up the country apparently doesn’t need Adam anymore....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone wondering about the dress she has on, thankfully she's just linked it and told us all she's wearing the XS. That's EXTRA SMALL because she's such a cute, little, coquettish minx, just look at how she "models" it all coy and girly.

I think she looks like she has a 3D scan of a baby's face in her knees with those awful tights but I'm a witch and a troll so......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is tiny in person though. I remember I started following her and then saw her at EP as she was in the same site as us and I couldnt get over how skinny she was. I know we've all seen her now during lockdown in her crop tops and leggings but before that I would have never really taken any notice.

The twirling around in front of the mirror is awful though 🙄

I'm so turned off by how much she loves herself. If she was a chocolate she'd eat herself.

Reactions: 13
I wish being tiny wasn't now considered some sort of achievement or personality trait, it's so bleeping boring. Like, who cares?!

Reactions: 6
@Dancing Dave I agree. Its gotten out of hand. I used to think she was so normal and down to earth but boy have I changed my opinion
Sorry to say but ever she separated from her husband there's been this faux positivity. No wonder loads of people have left her salon in the last year. Most the staff in there cannot stand her but stay because it's secure employment. I have unfollowed her now but I like to go on for a snoop every now and again.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree. I deffo think once that happened there was a complete change in her. Now tbh we all dont know the full story of what happened and she could have been traumatised but the fakeness has gone through the roof in the last few months and shes now weak for herself which is severely irritating as a follower so surprised people are still clinging on. She would have never dressed in leggings and a crop before so regardless of people saying shes tiny or not shes happy shes that way and flaunting it to show how septic she is especially now if she has a new fella

Reactions: 5
The way she waltzes around the kitchen talking to the PHONE as if we're all there with her. Imagine her son walking in wouldn't it be the strangest sight?

I'm very irritable with 'influencers' lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been in Versos HQ..unmm the garage?
Looking for a cheap wardrobe by tagging, no shame.

She's been in Versos HQ..unmm the garage?
Looking for a cheap wardrobe by tagging, no shame.

Verso HQ oh LOL Sabby you haven’t changed your bullshit since we all stopped working for you in Glanmire!

Reactions: 7
The jumper she has on is now sold out online so is she going to say she influenced all those people or did she just do it to get people onto the site 🙄

The way she waltzes around the kitchen talking to the PHONE as if we're all there with her. Imagine her son walking in wouldn't it be the strangest sight?

I'm very irritable with 'influencers' lately.
Me too. I think you have to be the biggest narcissist ever to do ‘influencing’ as a job 🙄🙄🙄

I would not change places with any of these bloggers.
Tignam-husband/baby daddy cheated on his wife withe her. He golfs so much and bareky spends anytime with her. She is lonely as f and spends money to fill that void.
Super style sabby- hubby gone. Possible drugs. Not a true friend in the world.
Grace-walking disaster. Not able to function. Not able to parent without needing a break.
Sinead curvy style-dodgy as f. Coke head. Eats to fill the void of not being engaged.
Carrie pearce- boyfriend biggest drug lord going.
Pippa-brian apparently has a love child from cheating.
Dominique- fiance cheating.
Give me my normal life anyday.

Reactions: 11
Tignam-husband/baby daddy cheated on his wife withe her. He golfs so much and bareky spends anytime with her. She is lonely as f and spends money to fill that void.
Grace-walking disaster. Not able to function. Not able to parent without needing a break.
Sinead curvy style-dodgy as f. Coke head. Eats to fill the void of not being engaged.

You’re spot on. I only personally know sabby as I worked for her. When I hear her going on about being kind I feel sick. She bullied so many of my ex work colleagues and if you ever told her you were pregnant you were bound to be ‘rostered off’ for your own safety 😉. I still feel the anxious ball in my stomach over how we felt in that salon. And she wasn’t even as ‘popular’ as she is now(numbers wise). Imagine Graces CV? The day will come when she needs a decent job how do you get a reference for the last decade of free loading? Sabby and dodgy Denise from Rustiq flogging their non certified course again. Denise from Pelo is now flogging a voduz hair product that will be the best ever, but still continues to flog us the ‘best ever’ products from her online store at the moment. Hair dressers online have made us stylists look like con artists and we actually do love what we do. Sorry I’m on a rant I just see with my work mates it’s all about products and Collabs you almost feel like it’s not enough just to love doing hair

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You can add to that list

Waxy Ellen -Divorced and likes to publicly slate her ex on podcasts.Now married to a pensioner who has allegedly been with more men than women.

Aoibhin Garrihy -Husband is allegedly gay and this is common knowledge within their local community. Makes money from exploiting her young children’s privacy.

Rosie Connolly -Allegedly cheated with her now husband when his previous partner had just miscarried his child.

Doireann Garrihy -Allegedly had a fling with a married man.

Not people I’d like to swap lives with for a second

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also add in Lauren Arthurs - John has cheated on her more than once but she has the “most amazing perfect fab life”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.