Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t have the stomach to watch that whole thing but who on the duck does she think she is? And what exactly qualifies as a “troll” is it someone that calls them out for their lack of transparency or is it someone that is not sucking their arseholes telling them they look fab 🙄🙄 what a group of very very sad, smug women! If they are not able to take on someone’s opinions then maybe it’s time to deactivate all yer socials and get off the bleeping internet!!!

Reactions: 14
This! We want to basically be as shady and untrustworthy as we would like and not be called out on it.. Like this week. Half of them with the Nike runners. Sticking pins in me eyes the past 2 weeks seeing the same crap. She's an arrogant witch, accountability? She'd want the dentist to take accountability for that tit show she has going on with her mouth. She looks like she can't even close her mouth now 🧐
See MRS put a pair up today €170 I want runners for d whole family for that ffs

Reactions: 3
Simple Sabrina should put her brain in gear before she puts her mouth in motion.

Where’s her accountability when she’s scamming people into paying an arm and a leg to complete a course she isn’t qualified to certify? Where’s her accountability when she’s accepting freebies left, right and centre while spouting on about supporting local business? She’s a total hypocrite.

Where’s her kindness when she’s attacking people and calling them trolls because they’re sick of her rampant narcissism?

Grabby Sabby makes a lot of noise about accountability and here she is losing her mind because she’s finally being held accountable for her actions. Sabrina obviously doesn’t like been given a taste of her own medicine and tough tit is all I have to say to that

Reactions: 16
Simple Sabrina should put her brain in gear before she puts her mouth in motion.

Where’s her accountability when she’s scamming people into paying an arm and a leg to complete a course she isn’t qualified to certify? Where’s her accountability when she’s accepting freebies left, right and centre while spouting on about supporting local business? She’s a total hypocrite.

Where’s her kindness when she’s attacking people and calling them trolls because they’re sick of her rampant narcissism?

Grabby Sabby makes a lot of noise about accountability and here she is losing her mind because she’s finally being held accountable for her actions. Sabrina obviously doesn’t like been given a taste of her own medicine and tough tit is all I have to say to that
Ah but she gives us so much in return, I'm counting the hours until she shows us how to microwave her aldi mash. We are so not worthy of this domestic godess, gardener, entrepreneur, interior designer and mom of the year 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In school a teacher used to always say empty vessels make the most noise. This phrase fits her perfectly 😂

Reactions: 17
Did she actually mention the school run this morning? She enjoys a coffee after her school run?
He's 18. She's only got one adult child.
Jesssuusss

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she actually mention the school run this morning? She enjoys a coffee after her school run?
He's 18. She's only got one adult child.
Jesssuusss
I just detest the whole "school run " stuff everyone goes on about. Your right he is about 18or so. In leaving cert anyway . He may very well need a lift to school but she hardly has to run after him in the morning getting him ready ,making lunch , checking he has stuff etc etc. She is probably exhausted from putting together a "school run " outfit. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind talks about school run with a full grown adult man child??? Ffs. She is a foxy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has been very vocal and honest about how her parents as good as reared him, did the school runs and minded him when she was working flat out to build her empire. It might be a new concept to her to bring the 18 year old to school so therefore deserves a boast as does everything sabby does in a day. She's amazing as she never tires of telling her followers

Reactions: 9
She is just wrecking my head lately. I loved her when I first started following her a good while back. One of my family members wanted to go into her to get her hair done and I warned her against it although she was good at giving advice over lockdown on how to keep the blonde in check 😂

The rant the other night about trolls though is a joke. She has put herself out there and I know people need to be accountable as some people take it way too far and need to be checked but maybe she should take her own advice? Shes not the happy go lucky Sabby we see on her insta. Remember when she was fawning over that Moncler jacket in BTs? She went in nearly everyday looking at it and I've heard from people in there she was so rude to people when in there and asking about it. Her little lacky Adam was always with her and the girls said he used to look so embarrassed the way she paraded around but yet she comes on all high and mighty telling everyone to be kind look after eachother but she cant seem to do it herself!!

I have to say the big drama about getting ready for back to school and the school run and dinners for school nights was farcical and v embarrassing. The poor young fella is 18 if he's a day. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She is just wrecking my head lately. I loved her when I first started following her a good while back. One of my family members wanted to go into her to get her hair done and I warned her against it although she was good at giving advice over lockdown on how to keep the blonde in check 😂

The rant the other night about trolls though is a joke. She has put herself out there and I know people need to be accountable as some people take it way too far and need to be checked but maybe she should take her own advice? Shes not the happy go lucky Sabby we see on her insta. Remember when she was fawning over that Moncler jacket in BTs? She went in nearly everyday looking at it and I've heard from people in there she was so rude to people when in there and asking about it. Her little lacky Adam was always with her and the girls said he used to look so embarrassed the way she paraded around but yet she comes on all high and mighty telling everyone to be kind look after eachother but she cant seem to do it herself!!
She is so rude and condescending, I can't understand how she can bang on about being accountable when she is isn't a very nice person herself. Also speaking of Adam, he must have got fed up of her as he is nowhere to be seen lately 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Shabby having a laugh. You book an appointment with HER and she oversees her team doing your hair. What a piss take. You pay exorbitant prices for HER experience and then someone else actually does your hair. I wouldn't be at all happy with that.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Is Shabby having a laugh. You book an appointment with HER and she oversees her team doing your hair. What a piss take. You pay exorbitant prices for HER experience and then someone else actually does your hair. I wouldn't be at all happy with that.
She has obviously lost some clients. Imagine paying her prices to watch her swanning around being condescending and not even doing your hair. She is so far up her own arse!

Yes I imagine people are being a lot more discerning about their discretionary spending and giving 300 euro to her for prescription highlights is low down many people’s priority list.

My worst nightmare would be her doing my hair and licking her lips into the camera for the benefit of Instagram. If my hairdresser started acting like that I would be on the move to another salon as quick as I could.

She deffo has lost the clients as her client list was closed for ages. She went off to Dubai ages ago with Mar and they were doing irish girls hair there in a salon and she was like this is the only time I will open my client list 🙄 Mar seems to be flying it in the salon that she has moved to. I'd say people are fed up of Kopper

I pay a lot for my hair too and people oftentimes think I'm mad but her prices are an extra 50 to 100 euro on top of what I would pay and I have shoulder length hair. I would also lose it if I was getting my highlights done and basically came out of the salon with roots (prescription highlights as she says)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.