Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how the 2 presenters at virgin one completely ignored Shabby in her story from today?
Shab’s can be seen grinning asking the two women to say hi and neither acknowledge her......... 😂😂😂
Didn't see it but that explains why Aisling Keenan's appointment with her has been changed to Friday. Heaven forbid Shabby would miss out on an opportunity to get her mug on the telly... I mean, duck the clients and day job like, they don't get her nearly enough attention 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did anyone think that curler or whatever she used to promote and curl her hair Wirh - that she did a tit job ? Like it wouldn’t encourage me to get it ! She is gone like a qvc channel with the swipe ups

Reactions: 7
She can't get over herself can she.
Honestly... the eye bleeping she does be giving herself down the phone is just embarrassing. The poor young lad, imagine the shame of teenage boys seeing your mother carrying on like that. She's worse than ever since she got the teeth done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she had her lips done. Remember when herself and Mar used to get tattoos and botox together. Why did she fall out with everyone

Reactions: 3
Has she had her lips done. Remember when herself and Mar used to get tattoos and botox together. Why did she fall out with everyone
Definitely.
When you look at her talk, you can see she's got that numbed look and an inability to form some words.
The eye lines and forehead have had a shot aswell, and not the first time!

Reactions: 3
Definitely.
When you look at her talk, you can see she's got that numbed look and an inability to form some words.
The eye lines and forehead have had a shot aswell, and not the first time!
I thought she looked bloated ... too much vino?! She not wearing well imo

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked bloated ... too much vino?! She not wearing well imo
She looks much older without the make up.
I understand she has a skin issue right now, but you can't see it unless you looked for it.
I guess years of Botox, fillers, and layers of product do that.

She looks much older without the make up.
I understand she has a skin issue right now, but you can't see it unless you looked for it.
I guess years of Botox, fillers, and layers of product do that.
She looks a lot older without the makeup. She's on now on stories shiteing on about the land mark case from Lisa lust list. 😴 apparently people should be quaking in their boots now as Facebook will have to look at troll accounts.. Shes unbelievable, can't see she's the problem as she's a money grabbing/using bullshitter and how dare anyone call her out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She looks a lot older without the makeup. She's on now on stories shiteing on about the land mark case from Lisa lust list. 😴 apparently people should be quaking in their boots now as Facebook will have to look at troll accounts.. Shes unbelievable, can't see she's the problem as she's a money grabbing/using bullshitter and how dare anyone call her out 🤣🤣
The smug head on her , it won’t have the effect she thinks it will

Just wondering- who is Lisa? Sorry if it should be obvious!!! Not Lisa’s lust list but the one who got her hair done by sabby

Recently? She’s from Verso fashions. Online shop. She was on vacay with her in Kerry too a couple of weeks ago.
BFF you know !!!

Reactions: 2
All her mouthing on about being accountable, I hope they realise that being accountable also includes shading selling, not declaring ads & their own crappy behaviour too, encouraging people to buy, buy, buy. The woman is so deeply unlikeable and smug, I find it hard to believe she has any friends. I'd say she's the type to always be looking over your shoulder as she's pretending to listen to you, watching out for someone to recognise her.
Finally, is she actually physically able to close her mouth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely - shabby shouldn't everyone be accountable and that includes all the shady selling and lack of transparency on insta. Brand Ambassador bullshit etc. Calling out illegal selling practices is not trolling but that seems to be lost on all the blaggers. Be Kind is also relevant to them and their continuous acceptance of free crap and selling it via swipe ups and then selling it on via adverts like ystyle. It is a 2 way system of being kind and being accountable.

Reactions: 9
I keep saying it that they want all the perks of being insta famous and none of the pitfalls. It is common practice to discuss anyone in the public eye, they want to control what is discussed and expect nothing only adoration. They should be accountable for fake reviews on products that people have purchased and haven't been the amazing thing they said it was. Also unless any of those huns have never bitched or gossiped about anyone then they should shut their mouths. Get on with their business of flogging anything for a few euro, keep the fake smiles and friendships going and stop trying to have it every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I keep saying it that they want all the perks of being insta famous and none of the pitfalls. It is common practice to discuss anyone in the public eye, they want to control what is discussed and expect nothing only adoration. They should be accountable for fake reviews on products that people have purchased and haven't been the amazing thing they said it was. Also unless any of those huns have never bitched or gossiped about anyone then they should shut their mouths. Get on with their business of flogging anything for a few euro, keep the fake smiles and friendships going and stop trying to have it every way.
This! We want to basically be as shady and untrustworthy as we would like and not be called out on it.. Like this week. Half of them with the Nike runners. Sticking pins in me eyes the past 2 weeks seeing the same crap. She's an arrogant witch, accountability? She'd want the dentist to take accountability for that tit show she has going on with her mouth. She looks like she can't even close her mouth now 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.