Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how old she is?
She's 40 next year I think. I seem to recall she was thinking of planning a trip to the maldives for it. She should bring sandraisinthecity with her and they could lecture everyone at the hotel about how they're right and everyone else is wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's 40 next year I think. I seem to recall she was thinking of planning a trip to the maldives for it. She should bring sandraisinthecity with her and they could lecture everyone at the hotel about how they're right and everyone else is wrong
Or go to blackpool - between her freebie glow and Sandras highlighter they'd be mistaken for the Blackpool illuminations!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol....with frequent interjections from Sandra rattling off Covid 19 facts, figures, statistics, data in the most condesending pretentious tone in a dress from Silk fred which she has in 17 different colours

Reactions: 4
Good lord that woman has a problem with buying stuff. She has a room full of clothes and buys another bloody uninspired cardigan. So wasteful.

Reactions: 3
Well seeing as they've used 2 massive doses aka Liz Reaney and Sabrina to promote them, they will never get a cent from me. They could be as good as the Spanx (they're not from what I've heard and read) for a third of the price and I'd still rather pay over 100 quid just to avoid the brand.
Jesus she is a dose that Lisa one. Never knew anything about her but know lots of ppl thought she was genuine. She's on stories about her anxiety over getting new orders and creating new styles.. Ye Lisa, in other words you sent an order to Ali express, same tat will be available in boutiques all over.. Anxiety, more like guilt.. Horrid person

Reactions: 3
She has priced them so people don't really care if they are poor quality. Fast fashion at it's finest. I've no problem with that. I don't buy much of that kind of stuff but the way sabrina and lisa go on about them like they are designer investment pieces is irritating. They are cheap quality at a cheap price sold by women who can afford to shop in BT
Jesus wept. Have ye seen the verso stories today. Lisa worked so hard to put together a hard working wardrobe for us. Lots of baggy sweatshirts and linen shite that looks like it fell out the wash basket.. Seriously who pays the prices for this tat. 40 Euro for a hoodie. I'm sure if ye went up the market you'd get better quality.. The gall of her 🤣

Jesus wept. Have ye seen the verso stories today. Lisa worked so hard to put together a hard working wardrobe for us. Lots of baggy sweatshirts and linen shite that looks like it fell out the wash basket.. Seriously who pays the prices for this tat. 40 Euro for a hoodie. I'm sure if ye went up the market you'd get better quality.. The gall of her 🤣
Such overpriced tat.
Do people actually believe that she's buying off a bona fide supplier? Omg tat from China at its best!

So Dodgy Denise has blocked me on Instagram, despite having never interacted with her. Did her tongue-reader husband use his charlatan abilities to identify my account? Being outed for being an alleged insurance scammer has clearly resonated with her.
And I see she’s on Ballymoney Beach -hope she didn’t get in the water because it’s full of tit. Much like herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Dodgy Denise has blocked me on Instagram, despite having never interacted with her. Did her tongue-reader husband use his charlatan abilities to identify my account? Being outed for being an alleged insurance scammer has clearly resonated with her.
And I see she’s on Ballymoney Beach -hope she didn’t get in the water because it’s full of tit. Much like herself
She is a pure scammer I don’t know how it’s not picked up more! The 2 of them charging thousands for a course that isn’t even certified! As a hairdresser that’s no good to you !!!!

Such overpriced tat.
Do people actually believe that she's buying off a bona fide supplier? Omg tat from China at its best!
And it's sold out too 🧐 don't worry girls I have ye covered... Rosie con artist doing a collab with her too now 😭😭🤣

You might have commented on her straight after
How did she identify you? You won't be missing anything. They just reek of smugness and trying to curate the perfect life. Is there any wife husband act on Instagram that actually come across as anything other that fools. It's nice that they all love each other and fancy the pants of each other but what are they gaining by making sure their audience knows it. Unless your hubby is David Beckham I don't think he's a ride. Denise tells us all the time what a ride the hubby is. Sabrina was the same and look how that ended

Did anyone notice how the 2 presenters at virgin one completely ignored Shabby in her story from today?
Shab’s can be seen grinning asking the two women to say hi and neither acknowledge her......... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.