Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she must be really tempted to dance around and dress the beds in foxford woollen mills today. If she lie down on a bed she will explore with excitement ☺

Reactions: 2
This makeup malarkey wrecks my head - she is always raving about whatever product she has at the time. To my recollection she told us all she ever wore foundation wise was Chanel

Reactions: 3
First time sabby poster but oh my F**KING God she is insufferable. Like the zero shame tagging foxford wollen mills. Its homwatly pathetic and I'm cringing for her. Imagine your life just being a Beggy Mitchell and actually thinking that you have the power to influence thousands just by tagging and In turn you'll earn free stuff.

How can people think she is genuine
I'm at a loss and worried for the world. I followed her years ago and only went back recently. Shes not at all the same person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sabrina is a consummate narcissist and thinks every mundane aspect of her life is riveting to the rest of us. She is so detached from reality, it’s frightening. She likes to style herself as a “positive Polly” yet preaches about kindness in an aggressive, almost threatening way, shouting and pointing her finger down the phone at people.

And the preaching is always self-serving and benefits her in some way “support x, y or z” which really means crawl up my arse, shower me with compliments and then buy my mugs, work in my salon, be a client in my salon, buy my hair products and fork out 2 grand to attend a course I’m not even qualified to certify. Once it’s funding her Foxford bed linen and luxury car, she couldn’t care less about kindness.

And she’s as shallow as they come, I don’t think she’s even capable of maintaining meaningful relationships with people because she’s so fickle. When Stepford Sandra was running for Fianna Failure, she was her “best friend in the world”, then when she was swanning around the world with Joico, Dodgy Denise was her “bestie/ hair wife” and at the weekend, Lisa from Verso was “my person” -all labelled as though they’re her personal possessions, which is essentially what they’re reduced to in the Sabrina Show.

She flicks through friendships like pages of a magazine, honing in on whoever she can feed off to serve her best interests at any given time and then discards them like rubbish when they’re no longer of benefit to her -she described Mar as being like a sister and suddenly she was gone and never referred to again. There was speculation that her husband was allegedly involved in something serious but she seemed to treat him like a lapdog -her personal servant and the man completely deferred to her every time she barked at him to do the bins or go out and fetch her ice-cream late at night. Of course, Sabrina would never see it that way because -lads, she’s sooo weak for herself, liiike
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head there. She’s a complete user and when she’s got what she wants from people she dumps them like a piece of tit on her shoe. I used to be a client of hers for years and once she moved into town she just got too big for her boots, she completely changed and if you weren’t some z celebrity or blogger she didn’t want to know. She always had confidence but this was on another level and the way she spoke to her staff was disgusting, she was constantly bitching to clients about them and to other staff. She used to treat Pam like her slave, getting her to tax her car and do her dirty work for her and laugh about it then. After a weeks opening the new salon I was told her client list was closed even though I was with her for years and then when she got quiet I got a call to say oh she can fit you in now 🙄 As if I was sitting around waiting for her ffs! Any normal person would look at everyone she has lost in the last 2 years and realise it had to be something to do with her but no in her eyes it’s everyone else. All she has now is fake Instagram ‘friends’ She’s not living in the real world and she needs a good dose of reality. As for this positive polly tit she tries to convince people of its utter bull she is the most negative draining person in real life who constantly witches and moans about everyone and everything. She’s toxic and so is the atmosphere in that salon when she’s there.

Reactions: 21
Oh surprise surprise... "Laura Mercier sent a bag of make up to me.... you all need to get "buy" some"

She is woeful... and what is it with the over exaggerated pointing and hand gestures .. she is all hands, fingers, teeth, mouth, shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Verso are waiting on another shipment of leggings from AliExpress it seems. So she's promo that so she has her wardrobe full for winter.
Ridey wavy hair, omg, does everyone come out with the same style?
Those leggings are the biggest heap of tit. Bought two pairs and they were warped and when I messaged verso I got no reply no nothing !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Those leggings are the biggest heap of tit. Bought two pairs and they were warped and when I messaged verso I got no reply no nothing !!!
Heard their customer service is dire alright. Lots of people complaining of the wrong order being sent out and being out of pocket to do returns. The 'girls up above' must be tit at their jobs 🤣 Also 5 Euro postage is extortionate

Reactions: 1
Heard their customer service is dire alright. Lots of people complaining of the wrong order being sent out and being out of pocket to do returns. The 'girls up above' must be tit at their jobs 🤣 Also 5 Euro postage is extortionate
Customer service makes me laugh with Verso. It's just Lisa. And probably her sister. All she cares about is the €€€ and very little about the customer.

Reactions: 4
Customer service makes me laugh with Verso. It's just Lisa. And probably her sister. All she cares about is the €€€ and very little about the customer.
Well seeing as they've used 2 massive doses aka Liz Reaney and Sabrina to promote them, they will never get a cent from me. They could be as good as the Spanx (they're not from what I've heard and read) for a third of the price and I'd still rather pay over 100 quid just to avoid the brand.

Reactions: 6
Some of them have them on advertising them on the hot days of the summer saying they are lovely and fleecy. You don't sweat in them. What a contradiction. I get sweaty just looking at them. We all have to buy a pair in every colour too. I'd prefer to buy 1 decent pair of spanx ones. Thank you very much lisa and sabby

Reactions: 5
Some of them have them on advertising them on the hot days of the summer saying they are lovely and fleecy. You don't sweat in them. What a contradiction. I get sweaty just looking at them. We all have to buy a pair in every colour too. I'd prefer to buy 1 decent pair of spanx ones. Thank you very much lisa and sabby
I had one pair of the regular ones and the SWEAT! You wouldn't wear them in summer months at all. Also mine ripped at the side. Wouldn't re buy at all. I've heard the returns system is a joke.

I had one pair of the regular ones and the SWEAT! You wouldn't wear them in summer months at all. Also mine ripped at the side. Wouldn't re buy at all. I've heard the returns system is a joke.
She has priced them so people don't really care if they are poor quality. Fast fashion at it's finest. I've no problem with that. I don't buy much of that kind of stuff but the way sabrina and lisa go on about them like they are designer investment pieces is irritating. They are cheap quality at a cheap price sold by women who can afford to shop in BT

Reactions: 5
Sabrina is irritating me this morning.
Wtf? She messaged the gardener lad because she was worried about her few pot plants in her garden. Little are her worries.
Such an attention seeking dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sabrina is irritating me this morning.
Wtf? She messaged the gardener lad because she was worried about her few pot plants in her garden. Little are her worries.
Such an attention seeking dope.
[/QUOT

Absolute idiot. How self-absorbed can you be....

It was the cutesy 12 year old giggling and "omg look what I got, aren't I adorable" pony show last night on her stories that I'm pretty sure gave me diabetes as it was so overly sickly sweet 🤢

She's in her late 30s and still acting like an absolute nonce like she's gods gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was the cutesy 12 year old giggling and "omg look what I got, aren't I adorable" pony show last night on her stories that I'm pretty sure gave me diabetes as it was so overly sickly sweet 🤢

She's in her late 30s and still acting like an absolute ponce like she's gods gift.
Gave me diabetes 🤣🤣 Dead! Agreed though, really liked her to begin with. Fond her so unbearably false now.

I wonder what did she expect the poor gardener to do ??? At least she got some reassurance I suppose 🤪🤪🤪

She's in her late 30s and still acting like an absolute ponce like she's gods gift.
Is she only late 30s....jeez I thought she was late 40s and not being smart. Just because of her sons age and she looks older.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.