Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dodgy Denise is off to a spin class to “sweat crappy people out of her head” (her words) -let’s hope she washes her manky hair this time instead of going around like a dirtbird.

Between the tongue-reading husband swigging beer in his wife-beater vest and
prison-esque tattoos and their alleged shady insurance claim, I wouldn’t trust either of them as far as I could throw them.
Shady insurance claim? Do tell....

Reactions: 1
Shady insurance claim? Do tell....
Somebody who seems to know what they’re talking about mentioned further back in the thread that Dodgy Denise’s salon was allegedly broken into around Christmas and it’s all highly suss. Which sounds about right for her and the scheming tongue-reader she’s married to. She’s resorted to posting passive aggressive messages about loving “Her Ride” and his prison tattoos so she’s obviously busy sneaking around here too.

“ Office work outsized” -does she mean outside? Her diction is literally unfathomable half the time -did the woman go to school at all or she is genuinely a bit remedial? My 5 year old nephew can spell “outside”

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Dont include Maeve in the same sentence as this lot! Her botox isn't great but dodgy botox aside she is head and shoulders above the others. (Seriously hoping I'm not about to be proved wrong!)
Also the botox on all of them is getting worse. Meave from lovecherish is frozen and shiny to an inch of her life. Their arched eyebrows and manic smiles, the puffy cheeks from fillers. Its horrendous. I've never been so turned of a beauty treatment. It's all botox gone very wrong
Maeve with her oooops 😂 and 🙈 and a few other regular ones. Think she is an act tbh. Not sure what the shop closed and she was doing online all along.

Back down with Lisa, who I think has had a few before lunch by the sounds of her trying very hard to speak properly!!
Does she work in the salon at all?
In the middle of a pandemic, self employed, and she's living it up? She MUST be living off the bank...and Covid grants🙄

Reactions: 2
As far as I know she has the staff split in 2 with no crossover so they’re all only doing 3 long days with 4 days off then so that could explain her days off. Another hairdresser was telling me so many salons are dead now anyway because everyone’s been in.

Reactions: 3
As far as I know she has the staff split in 2 with no crossover so they’re all only doing 3 long days with 4 days off then so that could explain her days off. Another hairdresser was telling me so many salons are dead now anyway because everyone’s been in.
But that's staff.
She's supposed to be the boss.
Bosses in this current climate are not out fine dining and away on hollybops. They're looking after their staff and making sure protocol is being adhered to in the place of business.
I think she's trying to drive views up to get the luxuries and freebies. That's so obvious from her Dingleskelkig review.

Reactions: 6
She can’t be in the salon when she’s not supposed to be or the division of staff is pointless.
I do wonder why she’s so happy benefit are back in BT cork when boots next door to Kopper stock it and have done for years.

• Haha
I'm in the beauty industry and we are working 3 days x 12 hour shifts and 4 days the following week.split up into 2 teams. We don't have time to go out for breakfast, lunch and dinner or for coffee runs and shopping during our shifts. The salon cant be that busy if she has all that time spare during the day. I wonder did they ever get to the end of their long waiting list.

She can’t be in the salon when she’s not supposed to be or the division of staff is pointless.
I do wonder why she’s so happy benefit are back in BT cork when boots next door to Kopper stock it and have done for years.
Begging for freebies I reckon

I like her hair at the moment - cringed when I saw her putting in the extensions again but they’re lovely on her

Gifted new runners sure she's another 4 pairs of the same. Why not add to the collection there. Amount of stuff these instawankers get

Reactions: 6
Salons are very quiet , we are a city salon (give or take 5-10min) and we are all heading on the X and O soon because people have started to stop going out again the fear is definitely back as Covid numbers rise. Sabby is working ok building her own profile and I reckon she will week the lease or pay ‘another’ manager to do the ridey blonde transformations

So Verso are waiting on another shipment of leggings from AliExpress it seems. So she's promo that so she has her wardrobe full for winter.
Ridey wavy hair, omg, does everyone come out with the same style?

So Verso are waiting on another shipment of leggings from AliExpress it seems. So she's promo that so she has her wardrobe full for winter.
Ridey wavy hair, omg, does everyone come out with the same style?
Do you mean the leggings that sabby designer with Lisa 🤔😳🤭 that your can also buy from casual company / iclothing / any other online retailer ? 😂

Reactions: 5
Do you mean the leggings that sabby designer with Lisa 🤔😳🤭 that your can also buy from casual company / iclothing / any other online retailer ? 😂
Do you think Kopper is in trouble or just that she will keep the place going and do her Instagram business on the side. Remember the water filters she 'invented'. That didn't take off at all

And they'll pawn them off on Instagrammers who haven't a clue , but with a big following, like the Big C.🙄

Have to say Lisa has to be a right sly wagon, how does she have the neck to come on day in and day out and pretend she's so grateful to all her wonderful followers. She makes out she's purer then the driven snow all the while knowing shes scamming people. I find it very unnerving how she has her little friendly chats and not an ounce of shame

Have to say Lisa has to be a right sly wagon, how does she have the neck to come on day in and day out and pretend she's so grateful to all her wonderful followers. She makes out she's purer then the driven snow all the while knowing shes scamming people. I find it very unnerving how she has her little friendly chats and not an ounce of shame
Lisa has always been a cunning sly wagon. Comes across as pure as the driven snow. But a vindictive person underneath. Ever before Verso.
Both herself and Sabby will use each other til the money dries up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.