Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dodgy Denise from Rustiq is out on the town tonight with manky hair after being to the gym TWICE and not washing it! 🤢 Imagine the sweat after two gym workouts, working in the salon and then this heat too -I’m sorry but who goes to the gym twice and doesn’t wash their sweaty hair? And then going on a night out 🤢🤢
Good god,anyone seen Denise's story from this morning with her new Dyson. I nearly puked into my cornflakes with dodgy daddy's antics 🤮🤮🤮

2 people doing her hair on stories now. Thought it was one person per customer!
Plz don’t go back to long hair suberstyleshitty because the torture of that one wavering and flicking her hair in to the camera with what she calls Ridley hair is worse than her eating her food into the camera times 5 😂😂👌👌

Reactions: 4
Plz don’t go back to long hair suberstyleshitty because the torture of that one wavering and flicking her hair in to the camera with what she calls Ridley hair is worse than her eating her food into the camera times 5 😂😂👌👌
Superstyleshitty :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys she has defo had a nose job ! Look at this from 7 years ago
For sure .... she looks like a different person totally! and the other one after having loads of work done, ruining her face, it's so pulled looking & her eyes are slanty

Reactions: 5
I see she's now calling herself a digital creator on her bio. She must have lost the love for the prescription highlights and being an entrepreneur.
I can only imagine that shes enraged over that pic that sandra put up, what a transformation

Correction, shes gone back to being an entrepreneur...... either that or I have heatstroke 🥵

Reactions: 3
She’s spoken openly about it. She had the whole salon told when she was doing it. It
Must be 5 or 6 years ago.

Reactions: 3
She’s spoken openly about it. She had the whole salon told when she was doing it. It
Must be 5 or 6 years ago.
Yep
I was a customer then remember being told but was told it was for medical reasons small septum or something!! 😫

Reactions: 5
Dodgy Denise is off to a spin class to “sweat crappy people out of her head” (her words) -let’s hope she washes her manky hair this time instead of going around like a dirtbird.

Between the tongue-reading husband swigging beer in his wife-beater vest and
prison-esque tattoos and their alleged shady insurance claim, I wouldn’t trust either of them as far as I could throw them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sabby must be the most underworked hairdresser in the country. Another break with another one planned...

Reactions: 9
Dodgy Denise is off to a spin class to “sweat crappy people out of her head” (her words) -let’s hope she washes her manky hair this time instead of going around like a dirtbird.

Between the tongue-reading husband swigging beer in his wife-beater vest and
prison-esque tattoos and their alleged shady insurance claim, I wouldn’t trust either of them as far as I could throw them.
The two of them think they are the coolest hippest people. She had up a few days ago that she maxed out his card shopping. Stroking him ego there considering she appears to be the bread winner of the family. She isn't licking sabrina's arse as much lately.

Reactions: 7
Never heard her talk about it , was she saying it wasn’t cosmetic
Yep! Well she said it was great to get it done she got a nose job for free...but she had to have it done for medical reasons! That’s what I remember anyway!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.