Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gross.
And what a dump her employees have for a canteen. Pity she wouldn't invest more in it than buying overpriced cushions from her friend๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
The eating ilon camera never actually bothered me ....until the chicken wings. My stomach actually turned like surely your phone would be destroyed too?? Also looks like theyve a good space but its completely neglected as a lunch space, it seems very messy.

Reactions: 2
Ask her to eat macdonalds and dominos and hopefully that will turn me off them ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's the only way I'm gonna stop ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”
SlimbySabby has a nice ring to it. Watch this space girls.... Sheโ€˜ll be flogging her eating on insta as a weight loss gimmick any day now.
All jokes aside, I donโ€™t see the purpose of eating food thatโ€™s less than edible looking (with bad manners) on Instagram. Will these insta scammers be on the toilet or in the shower next??? Itโ€™ useless and inappropriate โ€œcontentโ€...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was in Kopper this week and the way she barks orders at her staff. One girl in particular I felt so sorry for. She also makes her presence known from one end of the salon to another. She walks past everyone hoping they'll engage and stop and stare. Full of self importance. I can't stand her but love getting my hair done there, catch-22 (she's not my stylist though). That one Adam is so up her hole as well? I don't get it. She's so vain - a pure one upper /SaturdayMorningRant

Reactions: 8
Every picture she's posted of a transformation ๐Ÿ™„ seems to be the same. Some route for all.
Cut, (she seems to have an unusual way of cutting before starting), the foils, the wavy blow-dry. There's never a sleek shine from clients hair. I dunno. Wouldn't be for me.
The way she parades in front of mirrors is too much for me.

If she was doing my hair and stuck a camera in my face, i would not be long telling her where to go. If you want a hair model go and advertise for one. The neck of her using high paying customers for her own self promotion when half of them look umcomfortable at being filmed.

If she was doing my hair and stuck a camera in my face, i would not be long telling her where to go. If you want a hair model go and advertise for one. The neck of her using high paying customers for her own self promotion when half of them look umcomfortable at being filmed.
This. I would be horrified if a stylist shooved a camera in my face. Not everyone is in social media and to me getting the hair done is a time to relax. Id lift her if she done that to me, as was said get a hair model if needs be

This. I would be horrified if a stylist shooved a camera in my face. Not everyone is in social media and to me getting the hair done is a time to relax. Id lift her if she done that to me, as was said get a hair model if needs be
thereโ€™s not a hope in hell sheโ€™d be paying for a model or even doing their hair for free. Sure itโ€™s a pure privilege to be in her chair. Youโ€™d be weak for the opportunity and pay every cent ๐Ÿ˜œ

Reactions: 1
I was in Kopper this week and the way she barks orders at her staff. One girl in particular I felt so sorry for. She also makes her presence known from one end of the salon to another. She walks past everyone hoping they'll engage and stop and stare. Full of self importance. I can't stand her but love getting my hair done there, catch-22 (she's not my stylist though). That one Adam is so up her hole as well? I don't get it. She's so vain - a pure one upper /SaturdayMorningRant
Will you tell us what you paid for your hair? It's ok if you don't want to say. I pay a good bit for my hair so no judgement

Reactions: 3
Dodgy Denise from Rustiq is out on the town tonight with manky hair after being to the gym TWICE and not washing it! ๐Ÿคข Imagine the sweat after two gym workouts, working in the salon and then this heat too -Iโ€™m sorry but who goes to the gym twice and doesnโ€™t wash their sweaty hair? And then going on a night out ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

Dodgy Denise from Rustiq is out on the town tonight with manky hair after being to the gym TWICE and not washing it! ๐Ÿคข Imagine the sweat after two gym workouts, working in the salon and then this heat too -Iโ€™m sorry but who goes to the gym twice and doesnโ€™t wash their sweaty hair? And then going on a night out ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
It's all natural oils....aka sweat!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Thank god it's not just me so, I was thinking, god love the poor junior doing her hair. Sure ye would be stinking.. And creepy husband with his tit tattoos too.. Awful doses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't she great though.
She cooked for her parents. Bet they were delighted. They did the gardening and then she cooked for them.
Sausages.
Ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.