Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mar has done my hair a few times and have to say she is a lovely lady, so sound- salt of the earth!

Reactions: 4
Superstylesabby is a gobby, attention seeking, holier than thou twit. She needs to shut up and F - off . I don't follow her anymore because I can't stand her but every time I see another influencer using those bloody cups I want to scream

Reactions: 7
Mar has done my hair a few times and have to say she is a lovely lady, so sound- salt of the earth!
Totally agree I was a client of Sabrina’s for years Mar did mine once and she was a sweetheart I was going through a very difficult time and she chatted away with me honestly about how I was feeling and she really helped she was so nice! She also did an amazing job with my hair to be honest when i look back think what she did was the nicest my hair ever was I always felt Sabrina did what she wanted with my hair not necessarily what I wanted...

Reactions: 5
God I think Mar was even louder and more obnoxious.... she never did my hair though so maybe she s a total wizard there

It was only a few weeks ago that she was telling us all about how she buys all of her fresh produce in the english market, waving her phone into the stall holders faces. And now tonight, the queen of fresh produce is using a processed fajita kit like a mere mortal 😋. She cant make her mind up as to what she wants to be.
very good point! obviously the English market wasn't shelling out the goods so we are now gonna lower out standards and hit up Aldi! I'll die on the spot if I see a lot of their face cream popping up!

Reactions: 2
The eating on camera 🤢 had stopped for a bit but she’s at it again tonight. Painful!

That is disgusting, you’d give out to a child for doing that 🤢
Sabrina is a consummate narcissist and thinks every mundane aspect of her life is riveting to the rest of us. She is so detached from reality, it’s frightening. She likes to style herself as a “positive Polly” yet preaches about kindness in an aggressive, almost threatening way, shouting and pointing her finger down the phone at people.

And the preaching is always self-serving and benefits her in some way “support x, y or z” which really means crawl up my arse, shower me with compliments and then buy my mugs, work in my salon, be a client in my salon, buy my hair products and fork out 2 grand to attend a course I’m not even qualified to certify. Once it’s funding her Foxford bed linen and luxury car, she couldn’t care less about kindness.

And she’s as shallow as they come, I don’t think she’s even capable of maintaining meaningful relationships with people because she’s so fickle. When Stepford Sandra was running for Fianna Failure, she was her “best friend in the world”, then when she was swanning around the world with Joico, Dodgy Denise was her “bestie/ hair wife” and at the weekend, Lisa from Verso was “my person” -all labelled as though they’re her personal possessions, which is essentially what they’re reduced to in the Sabrina Show.

She flicks through friendships like pages of a magazine, honing in on whoever she can feed off to serve her best interests at any given time and then discards them like rubbish when they’re no longer of benefit to her -she described Mar as being like a sister and suddenly she was gone and never referred to again. There was speculation that her husband was allegedly involved in something serious but she seemed to treat him like a lapdog -her personal servant and the man completely deferred to her every time she barked at him to do the bins or go out and fetch her ice-cream late at night. Of course, Sabrina would never see it that way because -lads, she’s sooo weak for herself, liiike

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
omg you've hit the nail on the head about her aggressive preaching in a threatening way. spot on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I see she was on the phone to Grace last night... no doubt telling her she needn't worry about the 'trolls' on here much longer. Sure doesn't Super Shabby have the government in her pocket. She'll show us all 🙄 Looks to me like they think the only people who should be accountable are those who call out these insta famous hunzos. They're exempt from it of course in spite of the majority of them being lying, greedy chancers. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sabrina is a consummate narcissist and thinks every mundane aspect of her life is riveting to the rest of us. She is so detached from reality, it’s frightening. She likes to style herself as a “positive Polly” yet preaches about kindness in an aggressive, almost threatening way, shouting and pointing her finger down the phone at people.

And the preaching is always self-serving and benefits her in some way “support x, y or z” which really means crawl up my arse, shower me with compliments and then buy my mugs, work in my salon, be a client in my salon, buy my hair products and fork out 2 grand to attend a course I’m not even qualified to certify. Once it’s funding her Foxford bed linen and luxury car, she couldn’t care less about kindness.

And she’s as shallow as they come, I don’t think she’s even capable of maintaining meaningful relationships with people because she’s so fickle. When Stepford Sandra was running for Fianna Failure, she was her “best friend in the world”, then when she was swanning around the world with Joico, Dodgy Denise was her “bestie/ hair wife” and at the weekend, Lisa from Verso was “my person” -all labelled as though they’re her personal possessions, which is essentially what they’re reduced to in the Sabrina Show.

She flicks through friendships like pages of a magazine, honing in on whoever she can feed off to serve her best interests at any given time and then discards them like rubbish when they’re no longer of benefit to her -she described Mar as being like a sister and suddenly she was gone and never referred to again. There was speculation that her husband was allegedly involved in something serious but she seemed to treat him like a lapdog -her personal servant and the man completely deferred to her every time she barked at him to do the bins or go out and fetch her ice-cream late at night. Of course, Sabrina would never see it that way because -lads, she’s sooo weak for herself, liiike
This ⬆⬆ you have her to a tee!

Reactions: 13
Got a fit of the gawks watching her eating that tea cake 😂🤢🤮. I reckon she’s doing it on purpose because she knows we hate it.. Tut tut Sabrina. #Be accountable # Be kind. Are you trolling us? 😖Hypocritical much 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my days the chicken wings, the sticky fingers covered in sauce I’m going to gawk here.. 🥵

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my days the chicken wings, the sticky fingers covered in sauce I’m going to gawk here.. 🥵
I don’t get that all she seems to eat when’s she’s not in Clancys is processed food or takeaways yet she did a skincare consultation with the Skin Nerd and is investing in expensive products? Is a proper diet not skincare101.

She is absolutely disgusting, no manners. Big boss babe and eating like a pig into her phone. Who does she think would enjoy that content?! 🤮

• Sick
She is absolutely disgusting, no manners. Big boss babe and eating like a pig into her phone. Who does she think would enjoy that content?! 🤮
It’s actually so vile 🤢 & she thinks she being provocative! 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s obviously snooping on here 😂😂😂 Keep it rolling there Shabrina.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.