Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O my god that is shameful!! Businesses are struggling enough without getting ripped off! Feel sorry for any business that feels the need to take this up
That will tell you the gumption of Dodgy Denise and Sabrina The Middle-Aged witch -they’d take the sight out of your eye if you let them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That will tell you the gumption of Dodgy Denise and Sabrina The Middle-Aged witch -they’d take the sight out of your eye if you let them!
Where did they advertise this? Doesn’t seem to be on their instas

Try and get Aldi to give her free stuff! Reason she does everything, free stuff!!!
It was only a few weeks ago that she was telling us all about how she buys all of her fresh produce in the english market, waving her phone into the stall holders faces. And now tonight, the queen of fresh produce is using a processed fajita kit like a mere mortal 😋. She cant make her mind up as to what she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she sees herself and her new teeth up on a billboard or on tv advertising for Aldi.
I seriously think that's what she's up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where did they advertise this? Doesn’t seem to be on their instas
business of hair on insta and online

middle age witch ! Brilliant. Rustiq Denise May need a thread I have no personal experience of her, I was gone from Stabbys employment when she befriended her but I see them thick as thieves online

Reactions: 1
Sabby thinks her ‘online popularity’ is enough to make her salons super busy

Reactions: 1
I'd say she sees herself and her new teeth up on a billboard or on tv advertising for Aldi.
I seriously think that's what she's up to.
Katrina Kelly - who is actually lovely - did the SuperValu ad. She must be hoping for a similar gig.

Reactions: 3
Long time reader here, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on Sabby, tis gonna be a long one...
I have been a client of Kopper for few years but after my post lockdown appointment I won't be returning.

Covid:
The only measures introduced in salon were sanitizer, temp check and social distance (as the salon is large, so easily done) I had 3 diff staff work on my hair, no disposable gowns/towels/aprons they didn't use sanitizer or change aprons between clients. The 2 working on my colour happily jumped from 1 client to another as they normally would...the whole appointment was quite unsettling tbh.
They have a one way system in the salon with a couple of stickers on the floor but again this was plainly ignored by staff, when going to the basin I asked 'do I go this way?' i.e the long way round and staff member said 'nah you're grand, just slip through this way'
I just felt is wasn't being taken seriously

The dog:
Under no circumstances should that dog be in the salon on a regular basis, nevermind being cuddled and played with by staff in a pandemic in a salon with customers. If Adam can't leave her at home or with someone he shouldn't have got her!

Sabby:
I followed her for a long time and used to enjoy the hair talks and advice but she has moved so far away from this. I personally think this ties in with when her marriage broke up, she went super sized on the whole 'positive Polly's mantra, got to know herself and made herself appear to be the person she wants to be perceived as.
I always thought Alan had a raw deal, she was always the princess with her blue jobs that she wouldn't/couldn't do....now she's a domestic goddess cooking n decorating n working out, none of which she did before.
She was signed with a PR agency before all this but recently it's being put to use with all the #ad #sp for anything n everything to get on in the insta world.
Like she always had Botox and teeth whitening done in sisu but now spotlight is the best thing shes been using for years!! Come on
When in the salon you always know she is there, prancing around, loud, the fake laughing, wait I'll get my phone out and you can do that again for the gram
Gonna leave it there for now...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Long time reader here, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on Sabby, tis gonna be a long one...
I have been a client of Kopper for few years but after my post lockdown appointment I won't be returning.

Covid:
The only measures introduced in salon were sanitizer, temp check and social distance (as the salon is large, so easily done) I had 3 diff staff work on my hair, no disposable gowns/towels/aprons they didn't use sanitizer or change aprons between clients. The 2 working on my colour happily jumped from 1 client to another as they normally would...the whole appointment was quite unsettling tbh.
They have a one way system in the salon with a couple of stickers on the floor but again this was plainly ignored by staff, when going to the basin I asked 'do I go this way?' i.e the long way round and staff member said 'nah you're grand, just slip through this way'
I just felt is wasn't being taken seriously

The dog:
Under no circumstances should that dog be in the salon on a regular basis, nevermind being cuddled and played with by staff in a pandemic in a salon with customers. If Adam can't leave her at home or with someone he shouldn't have got her!

Sabby:
I followed her for a long time and used to enjoy the hair talks and advice but she has moved so far away from this. I personally think this ties in with when her marriage broke up, she went super sized on the whole 'positive Polly's mantra, got to know herself and made herself appear to be the person she wants to be perceived as.
I always thought Alan had a raw deal, she was always the princess with her blue jobs that she wouldn't/couldn't do....now she's a domestic goddess cooking n decorating n working out, none of which she did before.
She was signed with a PR agency before all this but recently it's being put to use with all the #ad #sp for anything n everything to get on in the insta world.
Like she always had Botox and teeth whitening done in sisu but now spotlight is the best thing shes been using for years!! Come on
When in the salon you always know she is there, prancing around, loud, the fake laughing, wait I'll get my phone out and you can do that again for the gram
Gonna leave it there for now...
I’m glad you said this. I worked for her in glanmire. The fake laugh used to scare us into anxiety because she honestly acted bipolar in her actions towards staff. You might be her bestie today & then tomorrow she would ignore you & take someone new out for lunch . She would play us junior off each other. At the time balayage was getting popular and each day she would pick her favourite junior to assist her. Then she might duck up your roster if you made a mistake or asked too many questions. We had to pay for her time out of our trainee intern wages which were not minimum wage at that time as that’s only in the last 18 months or so. I lived on €200 a week working 49 hours as a junior trying to manage kids, hubby , rent etc . You’ve no idea what this woman is capable of and the only reason she ‘ignores’ ‘trolls’ is because the truth hurts and just like Lisa lust list she doesn’t want people to find out the truth. If she’s reading this I’m easily identifiable to her- and not one word I say is false.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad you said this. I worked for her in glanmire. The fake laugh used to scare us into anxiety because she honestly acted bipolar in her actions towards staff. You might be her bestie today & then tomorrow she would ignore you & take someone new out for lunch . She would play us junior off each other. At the time balayage was getting popular and each day she would pick her favourite junior to assist her. Then she might duck up your roster if you made a mistake or asked too many questions. We had to pay for her time out of our trainee intern wages which were not minimum wage at that time as that’s only in the last 18 months or so. I lived on €200 a week working 49 hours as a junior trying to manage kids, hubby , rent etc . You’ve no idea what this woman is capable of and the only reason she ‘ignores’ ‘trolls’ is because the truth hurts and just like Lisa lust list she doesn’t want people to find out the truth. If she’s reading this I’m easily identifiable to her- and not one word I say is false.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard there was a meeting when she opened Kopper in town that she'd black ball anyone who stayed back in the Glanmire salon. A lot stayed behind if I remember correctly? Also, Mar left October last year? They don't seem to be friends anymore and they were thick as thieves for ages? I must ask around for the goss again

Reactions: 6
I've heard about how she treats her juniors, so it's no surprise I noticed a high turnover of staff during my time as a client altho she does have her favorites who are being moulded imo.
Her son didn't last long tho, hopefully he realised it wasn't the best work environment

On the whole she has just made me angry lately over her behavior during and after lockdown, how she runs her business and how she sees her clients.
I was happy with the guys who did my hair but cannot justify supporting her business any longer

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard there was a meeting when she opened Kopper in town that she'd black ball anyone who stayed back in the Glanmire salon. A lot stayed behind if I remember correctly? Also, Mar left October last year? They don't seem to be friends anymore and they were thick as thieves for ages? I must ask around for the goss again
you’re not a bit wrong . Mar was bullied as a bestie for years & in the end she left so because she left Sabby has no use for her anymore .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.