Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the ones nice green and pink. She was Fawning over them a few weeks ago when bought

Reactions: 6
I saw the ones nice green and pink. She was Fawning over them a few weeks ago when bought
Why would anyone in their right mind but 5 pairs of the same shoe? It’s madness. The constant buying is crazy. Last week alone she spent about €1,000 on clothes/jackets etc.

Why would anyone in their right mind but 5 pairs of the same shoe? It’s madness. The constant buying is crazy. Last week alone she spent about €1,000 on clothes/jackets etc.
She is completely miserable and unfulfilled with her life and is trying to buy happiness. Money would be better spent on therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is completely miserable and unfulfilled with her life and is trying to buy happiness. Money would be better spent on therapy
Imagine her in therapy? The second she hears something she doesn’t like she’d be threatening to drive into a wall on the way home 😂😂 she’d be flat out holding the therapist accountable by leaving passive aggressive Sabby notes all over the wall 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So she’s listing her ootd - a shirt and jeans nothing special. Big swinging mickey 🙄

Reactions: 4
Who exactly is ignoring Gaza? I don’t understand who these rants are aimed at. Literally everyone I know is watching it, talking about & doing what little they can.
None of us are ranting on our instagrams because it will literally make no difference. It’s fine for her to be out swanning around to events etc but when she gets home then it’s time to lecture the masses about Gaza when she hasn’t a clue what anyone is or isn’t doing because she has nobody in her life except for her phone. She’s one truly pathetic gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 14
cafe Izz owners were at the Ballymaloe event today but Sabs must not have noticed. They are raising thousands of € to help in Gaza not just pontificating into their phones for content ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Grabby Sabby is terrified of being on the blocked list so has upped her Gaza content for engagement purposes. She hasn’t attended 1 single march, no 🇵🇸 flag on her profile, no link to donate money on her profile. Nothing on her account but a ceasefire picture from ages ago. Never once mentioned Cafe Izz. Sick of her absolute crap when all she does is talk with zero action. Time to unfollow and block!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Grabby Sabby is terrified of being on the blocked list so has upped her Gaza content for engagement purposes. She hasn’t attended 1 single march, no 🇵🇸 flag on her profile, no link to donate money on her profile. Nothing on her account but a ceasefire picture from ages ago. Never once mentioned Cafe Izz. Sick of her absolute crap when all she does is talk with zero action. Time to unfollow and block!
On top of what she HASN’T done let’s consider her hypocrisy- the constant Zara and H&M hauls, still buying from Coca Cola, not sure if she is still an ambassador for m&s, and the big one- paid partnership with pampers. That’s just off the top of my head… all these companies are on the bds list. She definitely needs a cancelling

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Put your money where you mouth is Sabrina and donate profits from the salon to Gaza instead of pontificating from the couch telling the rest of us how we should be reacting !

Reactions: 14
Put your money where you mouth is Sabrina and donate profits from the salon to Gaza instead of pontificating from the couch telling the rest of us how we should be reacting !
Profits from the salon??? I'd say she's barely making the rent!!

Reactions: 9
Wait until she reads this!!!

Reactions: 4
Wait until she reads this!!!
I hope she does. I’m sick of her pontificating at us when like myself and many others are attending marches, boycotting, lobbying TD’s etc and she has the nerve to come out saying no one is talking about it but herself. I saw Cafe Izz were in Ballymaloe yesterday and not a mention of them. Wouldn’t you think she being a big advocate for Palestine she would give them a mention or even promote the Macklemore song “Hinds Hall”. She was in a room with Simon Harris last week and didn’t speak to him on the issue either. Anyone can talk the talk but she needs to start walking the walk & get out & do something like the rest of us for any bit of creditability!

Last edited:
  • Heart
You know the way they day you can't tell somebodies tone from what they type. Well I could just hear her scalding talking down to everyone when she said they're not talking about it.

You know the way they day you can't tell somebodies tone from what they type. Well I could just hear her scalding talking down to everyone when she said they're not talking about it.
She needs to drop it. She’s a nobody and she has no influence in these matters. She has no clue what other people are saying or doing.

Keep talking to TD’s 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Are you having a laugh Sabrina? You were in a room with Simon Harris last week and clearly didn’t speak to him because if you did we would never hear the end of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What is she doing about it that’s so powerful? She’s such a gowl I am genuinely mortified for her the way she goes on. She can’t contact a TD etc about it because if anyone tries to engage in conversation about it she will highlight how little she knows about it. Has she ever once referenced the history of this conflict? She has in her arse because she doesn’t have any basic understanding beyond lecturing us all from her free couch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.