Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The hair wife” aka Denise Rustiq is now going to take us on her hair loss journey. I can’t wait 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was a paying client in there on a Saturday morning and the owner was in the corner twisting her arse into the phone I’d be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she had gone to work in her pyjamas.
I've seen similiar on mums in the Northside dropping their kids to school and then continuing on to Dunnes Ballyvolane to do the shopping..
I thought the same about wearing the tight at the crotch jeans in her current predicament that she has for three weeks..

Reactions: 4
Whoever told her they’re fab must be having a laugh! The jeans are too long for her and looking far too snug 🐪
She’s a size 10 🤣🤣 also what kinda bullshit us she talking about regarding the Paige denim jacket ..it’s available on the Paige website 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She’s as stupid as she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Title Suggestion: Superstyle Sabby Saviour of Us All but most importantly gluten free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Superstyle Sabby, seriously shabby, instagrams big sister, as annoying as a blister.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, now. If ever there was a message sent from herself, to herself. Absolutely no one, in the history of the world, has ever said "I find it hard to get nice clothes for my child". If anything it's the opposite - it's hard NOT to pick up every cute bit you see.
Here's a suggestion for you, random commenter: Go into a shop, ANY shop, that sells clothes. There. That's it. That's the tip. All baby stuff is unbelievably cute, and cool, and stylish, and generally affordable these days. No one is struggling to find nice clothes for their child. No one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, now. If ever there was a message sent from herself, to herself. Absolutely no one, in the history of the world, has ever said "I find it hard to get nice clothes for my child". If anything it's the opposite - it's hard NOT to pick up every cute bit you see.
Here's a suggestion for you, random commenter: Go into a shop, ANY shop, that sells clothes. There. That's it. That's the tip. All baby stuff is unbelievably cute, and cool, and stylish, and generally affordable these days. No one is struggling to find nice clothes for their child. No one.
It’s so obvious tagging next too!

Reactions: 4
How convenient that she had a few bits to show as well 😂😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.