Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabrina shut up ,go to work , mind your child, and go off Instagram. Stop trying to keep up with the Rugby Wags. Your gob is everywhere .Fota Island Resort and Ballymaloe will survive fine without your presence.
How about family life? Wheres Dean ?. An absent Daddy second time round for you.
Not interested in that illfitting clobber that you buy or borrow because we rarely see them a second time.
Do you have any regular Clients in Kopper because you seem to be able to come and go except when your giving classes. Record your voice and play it back every evening as you seem to like the sound of it.
Give the rest of us a break.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sabrina shut up ,go to work , mind your child, and go off Instagram. Stop trying to keep up with the Rugby Wags. Your gob is everywhere .Fota Island Resort and Ballymaloe will survive fine without your presence.
How about family life? Wheres Dean ?. An absent Daddy second time round for you.
Not interested in that illfitting clobber that you buy or borrow because we rarely see them a second time.
Do you have any regular Clients in Kopper because you seem to be able to come and go except when your giving classes. Record your voice and play it back every evening as you seem to like the sound of it.
Give the rest of us a break.
Best comment I’ve read in a long time!!!

Reactions: 8
Shes such a wagon. Ranting about babies being taken out of incubators then next up is "toddlers giggles are everything"
as you preach yourself sabby BE ACCOUNTABLE.
She sees these stories of babies in gaza and it makes her want to lift her sleeping baby and hug him, although it doesnt make her want to spend the day with him, even when hes sick! Oh no that's her mothers job. As she said herself she couldn't wait to get back to work after a day off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s livid. Well that makes a change NOT. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And there she is in an almost €400 denim jacket.
You can tell Sabrina, Instagram's big sister, has spent her life throwing temper tantrums which have gotten her what she wants, gotten people to cow down and provided her the outcome she wants. So now at the big old age of 42 and full of her own self importance she thinks that throwing a temper tantrum will get her her own way and end the war. Yeah I'm sure the Israeli government are glued to Sabby's stories and are terrified she will give out to them espically now she is livid 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell she’s sick again 😂😂 she should buy a bubble & live in it. Preferable one without Wi-Fi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell she’s sick again 😂😂 she should buy a bubble & live in it. Preferable one without Wi-Fi
No need to panic. She has a team dedicated to just curing her so all will be well and she can continue pontificating to the masses.

PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she not see that it’s peri menopause she’s going through or maybe even menopause? Remember 1/2 years ago someone suggested it to her and she went on a full rant on her stories about it 🙈. I can’t understand why she was so offended. I’m similar age to her and can tell you I definitely have a lot of peri menopause symptoms 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can she not see that it’s peri menopause she’s going through or maybe even menopause? Remember 1/2 years ago someone suggested it to her and she went on a full rant on her stories about it 🙈. I can’t understand why she was so offended. I’m similar age to her and can tell you I definitely have a lot of peri menopause symptoms 😓
I’m younger than her (not by much) but I have absolutely noticed perimenopause symptoms for at least 5 years- since I was 37… denial is strong with scabby 🤣 god bleeping help us when she embraces it because it will take over her posts 🤯

• Haha
I’m younger than her (not by much) but I have absolutely noticed perimenopause symptoms for at least 5 years- since I was 37… denial is strong with scabby 🤣 god bleeping help us when she embraces it because it will take over her posts 🤯
#breakingthestigma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god help us when she is menopausal. The only woman to hit the menopause. Imagine how insufferable she'll be then. Like she invented it.

• Haha
She’s never just sick ….she’s always “so so unwell” 🙄. She over exaggerates the most minor of illnesses. She could have a head cold but in her world she has pneumonia.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know what’s wrong with her, have a read here Sabby and any of us can tell you in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday she had a ‘hormone imbalance’ and was Dr Mary Ryan not a genius who had it all figured out? Now it’s a gynae and a chiropodist or whatever - painful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.