Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not feeling the best and she pirouetting around the kitchen every evening showing off rags.
Twisting her hair ,applying her tan and the closeups of her trout mouth.
Nobody asking you to do it so don't bother.
Our opinions of you are well established by now.

Reactions: 9
Paige denim jacket €390
Ugly sandals €285
Can’t find the other jacket but another €300 no doubt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They’re either undeclared ads or a collab. She was playing the poor parent on q&a having to deny herself stuff in order to pay her sons college fees. Makes sense!
---
Why is the child still facing her in the buggy?
So he can admire her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paige denim jacket €390
Ugly sandals €285
Can’t find the other jacket but another €300 no doubt.
Every thing she posts is gifted. If not my god she would be sure to tell you she paid for it.

There are new rules for infuencers and anything they have been gifted HAS to be declared. She is so far from compliant.

She hasn't been in Amari for a while. I order has the new management told her to cut it out.

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn’t he be?
I thought the same ? She does a load of stuff that would give you the shits but I think it’s nice to be looking at your baby ! I suppose too he’ll have to learn how to work a camera before long for her twirling videos 🤣

Reactions: 4
Fair play not letting cluster headaches (had to google as obviously not a regular headache) stop her shopping, try ons or getting out for dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re either undeclared ads or a collab. She was playing the poor parent on q&a having to deny herself stuff in order to pay her sons college fees. Makes sense!
---

So he can admire her 🤣
I hate when she does that shite that she is the only parent with sole responsibility for Aaron when anyone who followed her back when she was with Alan has said he was heavily involved with his son. She must be wrecked, it's been what 3/4 years since she nailed herself to the cross 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never stops complaining about that child. In 20 years she’ll be wondering why he wants nothing to do with her

Reactions: 11
I'd say all that stuff goes back to the shops
I heard on the grapevine that it does. Apparently she does buy but returns and gets refunded. Let’s face it, you never see her wearing any of this gear!
---
Fair play not letting cluster headaches (had to google as obviously not a regular headache) stop her shopping, try ons or getting out for dinner!
Is a cluster headache different to her aura migraines?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate when she does that shite that she is the only parent with sole responsibility for Aaron when anyone who followed her back when she was with Alan has said he was heavily involved with his son. She must be wrecked, it's been what 3/4 years since she nailed herself to the cross 🙄😂
I followed her on snapchat years ago when she was still with Alan. She openly admitted he did all the cooking and all the jobs around the house.

Mad that she has just rewritten the narrative that she was this girl boss single mam martyr doing it all.

Reactions: 15
I followed her on snapchat years ago when she was still with Alan. She openly admitted he did all the cooking and all the jobs around the house.

Mad that she has just rewritten the narrative that she was this girl boss single mam martyr doing it all.
Anyone remember ‘blue’ jobs? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s standing there saying she can’t wait to get away from robin because he’s sick / teething whatever & thinks it’s ok for her elderly parents to be loaded with him. It’s so unfair. Be accountable Sabrina & raise the so called miracle baby you desperately wanted

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s standing there saying she can’t wait to get away from robin because he’s sick / teething whatever & thinks it’s ok for her elderly parents to be loaded with him. It’s so unfair. Be accountable Sabrina & raise the so called miracle baby you desperately wanted
Does she think she's being so 'honest' by admitting this, I'm scundered for her. I thought exactly what you did, she's not able for him and can't get to sit down uninterrupted but it's ok for her mother, who's presumably in her 70's, to not be able to sit down when she's minding him. She'll be twirling her arse around the salon with her stupid hand & arm movements (what's that about) and drinking coffee, getting nails done etc. and her mother run ragged with the baby. But don't feel guilty, ladies - it's normal to want to run away from your miracle baby!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she think she's being so 'honest' by admitting this, I'm scundered for her. I thought exactly what you did, she's not able for him and can't get to sit down uninterrupted but it's ok for her mother, who's presumably in her 70's, to not be able to sit down when she's minding him. She'll be twirling her arse around the salon with her stupid hand & arm movements (what's that about) and drinking coffee, getting nails done etc. and her mother run ragged with the baby. But don't feel guilty, ladies - it's normal to want to run away from your miracle baby!!!
She’s one of the most selfish people I have ever come across in my whole life & she is so lacking in self awareness that she can’t see it. Her poor parents, they are probably afraid to say no to her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.