Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
They referred to themselves as the Queen of Cork 😐

She is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra)

She never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

She thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🤣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

She says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🤣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated her and said she was awful manager. I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a bitch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department. She wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🤣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I won't lie to you girls this has really affected me sounds dramatic I know, but how do you forget to get a present for your beautiful precious babys 1st birthday, the baby she wanted sooooo much, I went to bed last night with a heavy heart simply because I think he always looks sad😢 what 1 year old looks sad, I've 3 children and I don't think they know what sad is, and agree totally the Brothers don't have any bond you can see he's uncomfortable around Robin. They were well able to Swan around Adare manor and dunnes the next day, she was able to shop for herself and try on clothes yet forgot her childs 1st birthday present, I wouldn't go across the road and I'd still come back with stuff for my children

• Sad
Reactions: 25

HumphreyB

VIP Member
someone actually replied “imagine taking the time to type that”
imagine taking the time as an almost 50 year old woman to read it, then come up with a reel act it out, post it and interact with comments essentially slagging off a person they don’t know. if this doesn’t highlight the level of intelligence of the average instahun follower i don’t know what will

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She's overbooked herself today. Not with clients but her own beauty treatments. Poor duck who cares about how she looks when her stupidity is out there in the public eye.
I'd say Dean has take to the hills. Just as well as he shows little interest in Robin.
Oh he'll appear at the weekend - himself and Vasco Da Gama (dressed for an Arctic expedition) will hit a beach and video themselves gurning into the phone with an insipid soppy guitar soundtrack, the poor Instababy unable to escape from his face being poked and awkwardly rubbed by his narcissistic mother, Gaza and hyperemesis medication the furthest thing from her mind as she tucks into her €25 sausages and rashers while wearing her €265 jumper. She'll be the happiest she's been in a long time until next Tuesday when she'll come on saying she hasn't felt great now for a while......

• Haha
Reactions: 20

C1O2

Chatty Member
Ah girls be nice. Sabs is known for being forgetful like when she would forget she had hyperemesis when she was out for dinner and drives at the weekends and also she’s forgotten numerous bandwagons she’s been on. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Malc

Chatty Member
I have no words 😡. How do you “forget” to get your child a birthday present? It just shows where her priorities are..so selfish ! And they just back from a 2 day stay in Adare Manor!!

Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She actually forgets her own lies. One days she's never been more content, so happy, baby great and work amazing, Symprove & Revive keeping the bugs away and boosting the immunity. Two days later, haven't been feeling myself for a while so haven't been online, feeling unwell, baby not sleeping, so overwhelmed..... Nuts!!
She’s always at this shit. She always has to have a ‘big chat’ with Dean or one of her ‘friends’ as well & tell us it happened. If I saw her coming towards me for a ‘big chat’ with her fake accent I’d go head first out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Puffin

VIP Member
Everyone has described her perfectly this evening, aggressive and condescending in equal measure with a side of self serving shite thrown in that she couldn't even enjoy her Christmas give me strength.🙄 It must have been so tough sitting in her house, stuffing her face, drowning her self in gin while her 2 kids are safe pontificating into her phone. Sabby the divine martyr of Cork , patron Saint of pains in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Heidi88

VIP Member
What a bitch saying her baby has manflu. He isnt even 1 yet.

This is the same woman who tells us every ache, pain and ailment.

Reactions: 17

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Selling lipstick on her much-anticipated few days away with the love of her live, Jesus H Christ have a day off, you prized bollox.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She actually forgets her own lies. One days she's never been more content, so happy, baby great and work amazing, Symprove & Revive keeping the bugs away and boosting the immunity. Two days later, haven't been feeling myself for a while so haven't been online, feeling unwell, baby not sleeping, so overwhelmed..... Nuts!!

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Did she announce it to break the stigma on forgetting to buy your kid a birthday present? He's practically an only child. They have plenty of money and time. There's no excuse. Who the fuck asks her for a piece of advice?She is not an intelligent woman. I mean telling people to read the paper once a week is gas. Which paper, and what day of the week and section of the paper does Prof Sab recommend? I desperate for her advice so I can hold an intelligent conversation and pray the person I'm talking to has read the exact same thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

hereforagoodoldsnoop

Has it ever struck anyone how much she does for herself and pretty much does nothing for her much longed for baby. She never took him to any baby classes/play groups, no swim classes, nothing like that. I feel that’s something most ppl (esp if you can afford it) do. She’s slow to spend money or time on him but very quick to do it on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16