Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to stop being so bleeping aggressive in her bleeping posts! How dare she be talking down to people like that!

Reactions: 11
so i don’t understand the narrative!
she continuously implies that no one cares, that everyone thinks what’s going on is ok! that no world leaders care.
now i’m not for one second claiming every single person cares but the majority of people are bothered.

Reactions: 13
She really isn’t doing herself any favours. Her posts are very aggressive all right and incredibly sanctimonious.
Reminds me of when she was preaching at everyone to be “accountable”.
And I don’t believe for one moment that what’s happening in Gaza affected her Christmas. Get off the cross and actually do something then rather than patronising everyone else.
Go to a march, donate but please stop insinuating people don’t care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she duck off to Gaza if she is that bothered? Her aggressive ill advised rants will have people turning against Gaza if she doesn’t watch it. Nobody wants or needs to be lectured by a nobody hairdresser from north Cork

• Heart
I’m so delighted someone called her out. She’s using Gaza for her own gain and an opportunity to look and admire herself in her phone. What an absolute dose! 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Why doesn’t she duck off to Gaza if she is that bothered? Her aggressive ill advised rants will have people turning against Gaza if she doesn’t watch it. Nobody wants or needs to be lectured by a nobody hairdresser from north Cork
She won’t turn people off Gaza she’ll turn people off her. She’s so ill informed. If she’s concerned she’d march, donate, share info etc but she’d rather make it about herself. She’s such a narcissist!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone has described her perfectly this evening, aggressive and condescending in equal measure with a side of self serving shite thrown in that she couldn't even enjoy her Christmas give me strength.🙄 It must have been so tough sitting in her house, stuffing her face, drowning her self in gin while her 2 kids are safe pontificating into her phone. Sabby the divine martyr of Cork , patron Saint of pains in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s spitting fire that the sheeple are sharing Aoibhinn Garrihy’s poem & not her rants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell us you’re reading tattle without telling us you’re reading tattle…🙄

Reactions: 7
The onion cutter, give me strength. She had most of the work done before she put it in and then you have an extra thing to wash that looks awkward as. She’s so wasteful.

Is it the same type of thing that the fabulous pharmacist uses to chop onions and garlic? Why is she suddenly trying to crawl up Laura dowlings hole?? Trying to align herself with people who actually have a brain??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought that chopping gadget in Woodies for around €14. I took it out and thought this must have been designed by somebody as dumb as Sabby.
I kept the bowl and lid and disposed of the rest.
By the way did you see yesterdays post when she was sitting in the car outside "Mahan Point". Dictation and Elocution not her strong points.
Puppetry seems to be her strength as she's always very demonstrative with her hands.
I won't dignify her protestations about the war with a comment.

Reactions: 8
Just feed the child instead of waiting for him to cry looking for more - all for the gram

• Sad
She’s off again 🤦🏼‍♀️ People are certainly not behaving like it’s not happening. I feel she’s using this narrative to make her look like she’s doing a stellar job advocating for Palestinians. She’s a mouth piece… Cork always have great a turn out at Palestine marches and I haven’t seen her share anything about a march never mind attend one. She’s something else 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’d have some credibility if she attended a march instead of just ranting online.

Reactions: 10
Who exactly is behaving like this isn’t happening? I think Sabby needs a new circle if nobody she knows is talking about this. I’m so embarrassed for her, her ranting is hysterical at this stage and performative for her own gain. My son my ass. The same son she doesn’t even visit & he lives 2 hours up the road. It’s easy to be a saviour when you never have to put your money where your mouth is. Stupid donkey

Reactions: 13
Her hair looked terrible in all the Christmas pics. You'd never guess she was a hairdresser if you were new to her page.

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think she might actually be pregnant again… the jowls on her in the clip of the podcast!!!

Reactions: 3