Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robin doesn't have a jacket, I'm sure we saw him lots of times with various jackets on. Not as many as his insufferable mother mind.
---
Todays bandwagon is......hairloss.
Is that just not one of her extensions, sorry, tapes.?
20240525_222244.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Robin doesn't have a jacket, I'm sure we saw him lots of times with various jackets on. Not as many as his insufferable mother mind.
---
Todays bandwagon is......hairloss.
Is that just not one of her extensions, sorry, tapes.?View attachment 2957306
That's probably hair from the poor leopard she skinned to make those god awful pants!

Whoever told her those pants were a look, was seriously taking the piss! She has brutal taste...as long as there's a label on it so she can brag, she'd wear anything!

Reactions: 7
So now she is in a hair loss journey, more journeys then your average airline at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she has to announce if she speaks to Aaron is so weird to me. She’s such an unnatural mother.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.