Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of the most selfish people I have ever come across in my whole life & she is so lacking in self awareness that she can’t see it. Her poor parents, they are probably afraid to say no to her.
Her parents definitely had a hand in her turning out like this. My mother would look at me like i was insane if I told her to put up and take down my Christmas tree or change my bed sheets for me.

Reactions: 9
Her parents definitely had a hand in her turning out like this. My mother would look at me like i was insane if I told her to put up and take down my Christmas tree or change my bed sheets for me.
I'd say there's an element of being on egg shells around her after her postpartum experience after having Aaron and she exploits that still. Weird dynamic that she shouldn't allow now that she's Instagrams Big Sister.

Reactions: 14
Ans
I'd say there's an element of being on egg shells around her after her postpartum experience after having Aaron and she exploits that still. Weird dynamic that she shouldn't allow now that she's Instagrams Big Sister.
And Being adopted

Reactions: 9
I’d say she has them manipulated to the max. She’s an absolute danger with her moods, lies & general attitude. They are probably afraid of her

Reactions: 7
She’s a woman with many many issues. Poor Robin being berated on her social media platform. I’m sure he’s delighted to see the back of her too.

Reactions: 8
She's a patronising bleep is what she is. Cheek of her, I don't know how sahms do it. Yet it's ok to pawn off your beautiful baby boy to your own mother and he not feeling well. She never ever stops moaning.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen a more UNmaternal mother, that child is an inconvenience in her life !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you, I didn't know this. Last question has she met her birth parents/family?
She said somewhere I think it was an interview that’s she’s never met her biological mum or has no interest in finding any biological family.

Reactions: 3
She said somewhere I think it was an interview that’s she’s never met her biological mum or has no interest in finding any biological family.
And the feeling is probably mutual (if her birth mother/family know who she is now)

Reactions: 1
Was going to say both of these things. The PPP and the adoption have a huge effect on how the mother operates I’d say.
But after seeing all the lies and spins she puts on things the last few years …. So we still even believe she had post partum psychosis. Knowing her lies she could have just had anxiety

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched her in ages, what did she say about sahms? Does she still swan in to the salon on the odd day? I can't see how she makes any money.

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched her in ages, what did she say about sahms? Does she still swan in to the salon on the odd day? I can't see how she makes any money.
She endured three whole days at home with the baby and practically ran back to the salon. Said fair play to sahm because she couldn’t do it. She didn’t get to sit down for 2 minutes uninterrupted but apparently it’s ok for her mam to rear him even thought she’s an elderly lady now.

Reactions: 8
But after seeing all the lies and spins she puts on things the last few years …. So we still even believe she had post partum psychosis. Knowing her lies she could have just had anxiety
This is true but I’d say her mother believes it and therefore would do anything for Robin. When I first heard her podcast about the PPP years ago. I felt empathy for her. That has since disappeared.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.