Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this may seem so petty to comment on but her poor parents minding the baby and they in no rush home! I know when mine mind my kids I'm so grateful and home first thing after breakfast so that they don't think I'm taking the total piss!!

Reactions: 14
I know this may seem so petty to comment on but her poor parents minding the baby and they in no rush home! I know when mine mind my kids I'm so grateful and home first thing after breakfast so that they don't think I'm taking the total piss!!
I think most people are the same.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, most people I know who’s parents help with minding a child while they work, don’t then take advantage and ask them to mind the child while they go off on a jolly too! This wan takes the piss

Reactions: 11
THANK YOU!! I was thinking this and came in to see had anyone noticed it, I think she honestly had that baby to keep Dean, I think personally she's the most UNMATERNAL mother I've ever seen, feel so sorry for the child, she hasn't been as happy as she was away from him 😔

Everyday is a Robyn spam day. That child has been working hard for the gram since before he left the womb

• Haha
On the soap box about reading a newspaper once a week so you can keep up with current affairs and it will help you to join in conversations??!! She does realise current affairs change a lot in a week! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no words 😡. How do you “forget” to get your child a birthday present? It just shows where her priorities are..so selfish ! And they just back from a 2 day stay in Adare Manor!!

Reactions: 19
I have no words 😡. How do you “forget” to get your child a birthday present? It just shows where her priorities are..so selfish ! And they just back from a 2 day stay in Adare Manor!!
She was so busy doing reels, spraying 'product', selling lipsticks, taking photos of her big hole twirling etc. Sure how would you be remembering your much wanted baby boys first birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why announce it, nobody needs to know although she did make the post all about her as usual.

So she stopped in Dunnes on the way home from Adare but couldnt stop in toy shop or even a Tesco...they have plenty of toys.

Reactions: 13
On the soap box about reading a newspaper once a week so you can keep up with current affairs and it will help you to join in conversations??!! She does realise current affairs change a lot in a week! 🙄
She really thinks she’s superior to the rest of us. Most of us are up to date with current affairs daily to an extent.

She should be more aware of what’s under her nose than the newspaper. She has bitched about that child for 365 days but thinks a bull tit reel will make people forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.