Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like they forget they post their lives on line. we work so hard! so does everyone else who has a bleeping job

Reactions: 9
How do parents forget to buy their Child a birthday present, never minding it's his first birthday . Quite shocking and sad.

Reactions: 13
She didn't forget she was holding out for freebies. She's been mentioning the child's birthday since last week in the hopes for a handout. Great no one took the bait. She can well afford it with her 2 days in Adare.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I won't lie to you girls this has really affected me sounds dramatic I know, but how do you forget to get a present for your beautiful precious babys 1st birthday, the baby she wanted sooooo much, I went to bed last night with a heavy heart simply because I think he always looks sad😢 what 1 year old looks sad, I've 3 children and I don't think they know what sad is, and agree totally the Brothers don't have any bond you can see he's uncomfortable around Robin. They were well able to Swan around Adare manor and dunnes the next day, she was able to shop for herself and try on clothes yet forgot her childs 1st birthday present, I wouldn't go across the road and I'd still come back with stuff for my children

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I won't lie to you girls this has really affected me sounds dramatic I know, but how do you forget to get a present for your beautiful precious babys 1st birthday, the baby she wanted sooooo much, I went to bed last night with a heavy heart simply because I think he always looks sad😢 what 1 year old looks sad, I've 3 children and I don't think they know what sad is, and agree totally the Brothers don't have any bond you can see he's uncomfortable around Robin. They were well able to Swan around Adare manor and dunnes the next day, she was able to shop for herself and try on clothes yet forgot her childs 1st birthday present, I wouldn't go across the road and I'd still come back with stuff for my children
She’s a selfish witch and that vacant looking clinger on she’s with is just as bad! Your children should always come first!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she announce it to break the stigma on forgetting to buy your kid a birthday present? He's practically an only child. They have plenty of money and time. There's no excuse. Who the duck asks her for a piece of advice?She is not an intelligent woman. I mean telling people to read the paper once a week is gas. Which paper, and what day of the week and section of the paper does Prof Sab recommend? I desperate for her advice so I can hold an intelligent conversation and pray the person I'm talking to has read the exact same thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
her kids can’t have a bond, they don’t live together. the older lad is a stranger for all the baby remembers. it’s weird to push this narrative. lots of blended families exists and they don’t all have great relationships

Reactions: 12
Did she announce it to break the stigma on forgetting to buy your kid a birthday present? He's practically an only child. They have plenty of money and time. There's no excuse. Who the duck asks her for a piece of advice?She is not an intelligent woman. I mean telling people to read the paper once a week is gas. Which paper, and what day of the week and section of the paper does Prof Sab recommend? I desperate for her advice so I can hold an intelligent conversation and pray the person I'm talking to has read the exact same thing
Nearly going to send her a message , NEVER out of the shop for shite she doesn’t need and the poor child doesn’t even get a second thought. bleep of a gowl , doesn’t deserve that child

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But sure they didn’t forget the present, didn’t Deano pop out and get the goods on the day. If they forgot then there would be no present but she showed all the plastic shite they did get. In what sense did they forget to get him presents?! Was the 12 month old, who has no actual idea it’s his birthday, expecting to wake up to the presents or something and was disappointed to have to wait till lunchtime? I’m confused. The child who had no clue what a birthday is, got presents on his birthday, but somehow the forgot to get him a birthday present. What a dose she is.

Reactions: 8
I dont follow her much nowadays because the very mention of Dean makes me cringe.
What do they see in each other.
He's such a gobshite who is only ever seen kissing someone.
Does he only do mime?
Would probably be homeless only for hopeless Scabby being so hard up for a man.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He must have a really squeaky girls voice. She had Alan on talking all the time.

Reactions: 5