Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't lie to you girls this has really affected me sounds dramatic I know, but how do you forget to get a present for your beautiful precious babys 1st birthday, the baby she wanted sooooo much, I went to bed last night with a heavy heart simply because I think he always looks sadšŸ˜¢ what 1 year old looks sad, I've 3 children and I don't think they know what sad is, and agree totally the Brothers don't have any bond you can see he's uncomfortable around Robin. They were well able to Swan around Adare manor and dunnes the next day, she was able to shop for herself and try on clothes yet forgot her childs 1st birthday present, I wouldn't go across the road and I'd still come back with stuff for my children
I agree with you. Such a sad admission to make. Such a cute little man and she forgot to buy him a birthday present. Itā€™s not like a one year old needs or wants a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you should see the way Robin looks up to him! yeah sabby that's cos Robin is a toddler and Aaron is nearly 7ft hes no choice but to look up to him.
saying that they have a bond, hardly, the child rarely sees him, but he probably does enjoy when aaron visits cos he maybe plays music or interacts with the child make a change from someone just rubbing their stubble on his cheek for insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of the answers on the q&a. She really thinks sheā€™s an expert on relationships, parenting, friendships, everything really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the answers on the q&a. She really thinks sheā€™s an expert on relationships, parenting, friendships, everything really.
Isn't it just astounding - also an expert in current affairs, medical diagnosis, complex geopolitical issues, the ability to help solve the layers of bureaucracy within HSE - there's no end to her talents!! She's nearly qualified to be a taxi driver she knows so much šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her question boxes always make me laugh. For someone who claims to be so happy & positive her passive aggressive tone is off the charts. They are all worded to throw digs at people who she thinks wronged her. She thinks she is getting at them when in reality nobody cares šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the relationship advice killed me. She literally had to settle for an out of work actor & have a baby right away to get a man šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a pity she didnā€™t spend the time after her divorce nurturing her relationship with her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree, anyone who has to announce they are sound, funny, quirky or mad are none of the above!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"I am actually a genuinely sound girl". I am actually genuinely mortified for her. Like if you need to point out you are sound then you are not sound!

Why is she typing in caps in all her stories?
Sheā€™s angry typing because she knows itā€™s all bull šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has a very unusual idea of what ā€œfriendshipā€ is.
Doesnā€™t seem to have any actual friends yet the freebie jeweller and his wife are now ā€œfriendsā€.
Bizarre.

• Haha
I think she has a very unusual idea of what ā€œfriendshipā€ is.
Doesnā€™t seem to have any actual friends yet the freebie jeweller and his wife are now ā€œfriendsā€.
Bizarre.
Sheā€™s a user. Sheā€™s friends with people she thinks she can take something from. She bleeds them dry & then moves on. In terms of ā€˜normalā€™ friendships I get the impression she is such hard work, so needy, always needing deep chats & to be propped up. Of course thatā€™s an important part of a genuine friendship but it shouldnā€™t be happening all the time

Surely she doesnā€™t need to point out she is a sound girl, just another opportunity to throw bouquets at herself. She is head high in desperation at this stage.

Reactions: 7
Agree, anyone who has to announce they are sound, funny, quirky or mad are none of the above!
Like LLL she used to always say, I'm mad crack and I'd rather watch paint dry than sit in Lidl McGowans 'mad' company. They are none of the above!!

Is she subletting part of the salon to beauticians ?
I think she's heading for a major meltdown.

Doesnā€™t she make money from ā€œover sharingā€ to the WORLD on her instagram page???!!! Sheā€™s an idiot

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s obviously desperate for income but is spinning it as supporting people to be self employed LOL

Reactions: 10