Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a fab breakaway together when she’s pulling out photos from the archive and more political statements. I could think of better ways to spend my time 😜

Reactions: 11
I really hate when these cunts refer to items of clothing as “pieces”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jaysus take a day off sabby!! Ads & pontificating! It's Adare Manor, a huge treat & she's scrolling through her phone & posting old pics!

Agree with other posters.."pieces"...cringe
She needs to step away from the wide leg pants...they are utterly awful on her.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god! She’s an awful ape and he’s worse for partaking on that 🤣🤣🤣
Did they just mutter “I love you” to each other 🙈

I will pay her a bit of a compliment though, it’s the best she has looked in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks much better than when she has the logs on show or in the toddler jeans.
---
She looks much better than when she has the logs on show or in the toddler jeans.
I meant legs, not logs, but if the cap fits 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They must be having the most amazing time in Adare Manor, she is liking random post on Instagram and he is on his phone in the restaurant. To be fair she isn't the greatest to try and have a conversation with unless it's about herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nothing screams sexless relationship like public declarations of love on instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They must be having the most amazing time in Adare Manor, she is liking random post on Instagram and he is on his phone in the restaurant. To be fair she isn't the greatest to try and have a conversation with unless it's about herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought the same him on his phone

Reactions: 9
She hasnt the money to be in Adare. Where's the spa photos, the tasting menu or any of the endless activities. She's paying through the arse to make sure she looks like she's wealthy but failing miserably.

• Heart
Imagine going to Adare Manor and ordering burger and chips, she must have asked for the Fur Coat & No Knickers menu 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.