Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I can’t stand seeing these instahuns dumping their children on their parents - find it so selfish. They should be enjoying their retirement. You decided to have this child. Didn’t they do enough the last time?
Its selfish. She can’t handle him herself & she is 30 years younger. I’m all for parents getting a break but at some point grandparents are too old to mind them for days at a time

Reactions: 11
deans fam must not be involved at all. i am a big believer in time away from kids and having couple time. it’s always her mam never anyone else

Reactions: 9
There will be no posting of the war in her privileged trip away 🙄. Read the room.

Reactions: 8
Its selfish. She can’t handle him herself & she is 30 years younger. I’m all for parents getting a break but at some point grandparents are too old to mind them for days at a time
I’d say he’s there all the time - why doesn’t she stop buying clothes and pay for a childminder?
Leaving a baby with her 70 year old plus parents for two days and two nights is very unfair. They won’t get any proper sleep.
As I said earlier they did this already.
Poor Mary. She’s probably still changing her bed as well. Christ. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d say he’s there all the time - why doesn’t she stop buying clothes and pay for a childminder?
Leaving a baby with her 70 year old plus parents for two days and two nights is very unfair. They won’t get any proper sleep.
As I said earlier they did this already.
Poor Mary. She’s probably still changing her bed as well. Christ. 🙄🙄
Poor Mary is right. I can only imagine what it’s like dealing with Sabby day in day out.

Reactions: 7
Selling lipstick on her much-anticipated few days away with the love of her live, Jesus H Christ have a day off, you prized bollox.
She has to plenty of days off. Though she works “full time” 🙄🙄.
I’d say doing the ad in Adare means she’s writing the trip off as a business expense

She has to plenty of days off. Though she works “full time” 🙄🙄.
I’d say doing the ad in Adare means she’s writing the trip off as a business expense
Can they do rather? That's sickening.

Reactions: 3
The actor trying to give David Beckham eyes half closed pose and failing miserably 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a show off. She still has rotten taste in clothes.
I kinda liked the dress but it was too short on her and she doesn’t have the legs for it. But it’s not a €664 dress or even a €399 dress. There’s nothing special about it. She could have bought it in River Island…

Reactions: 9
Her latest all the attention on me post, seriously did you not inflict your miserable face enough on your followers during your pregnancy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.