Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF were those stories :eek:

Can she not shower while he naps? Mine are older now but I think that's what I did. Why is she sharing so much of him and all the 'bold' things he's doing. She was roaring at him to get away from her and then roaring at him to come to her, what the hell.
The poor little fellow..she seems to resent him so much😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She really is brain dead when it comes to that child. She leaves him downstairs while she’s gone for a shower 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought it sounded like she left him on the landing/bedroom and he pushed his way into the bathroom to her. Still not something I would do as he’s so young.

Reactions: 7
What a moron, she actually leaves the child downstairs unsupervised while she showers!
She really just wanted a man not a baby, but to get the man she had a baby, funny really now cos shes got the baby and the man is rarely about!
All this shite about hugging and robin tighter cos of the mothers in gaza and she's leaving her 10month old in a playpen downstairs on his own.
Most mothers either wake up before baby and shower or wait til the baby naps. She is an absolute imbecile.

Reactions: 10
She’s manic. Poor Robin … her much wanted baby getting shouted at. The poor wee thing. It’s heartbreaking

Reactions: 6
How can she go from sharing stories about US weapons going to Israel and then an hour later post a reel of herself flouncing around her kitchen in her pjs. Does she not get how jarring it is and how it is blatantly clear she is using the war purely for content because she gives more of tit about the supposed comment on the pjs than what is happening in Gaza.

Reactions: 11
Despite all the consultations she has with medics she's a heading for a "second" breakdown. She's a vile character thats in love with her own image.
The mood swings are unbelievable so thankfully her mother is a strong steadfast lady who keeps an eye on her.
Maybe she should join that Viva la Vulva group as her crotch is front and foremost in all her posturing.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s trolling us over the pjs!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m the one that brought up the pjs situation on here , I feel so trolled 🤣🤣. It was really giving me the ick - all the designer clothes she apparently has but shes been living in the same pair of flannel plaid pjs for about 6 months .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m the one that brought up the pjs situation on here , I feel so trolled 🤣🤣. It was really giving me the ick - all the designer clothes she apparently has but shes been living in the same pair of flannel plaid pjs for about 6 months .
None of her designer clothes fit her anymore. All those maje dresses and Paige jeans. She does look like she needs to seek professional help.

It ironic how all the Huns are supporting her because someone allegedly sent her a message. Yet it’s ok for her to berate and torture a 10 month old….do the rest of the Huns support that too?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The way she spoke of that child today is desperate.
And to think it wasnt a verbal rant she sat down and typed that about her own child who is not even 1 by the way!!!Seriously...
She is the very one who preaches Gaza puts thing into perspective and not to sweat the small stuff.

The comment about the pyjamas wasnt even bad...I have more pyjamas than clothes at this stage why is she always in the same ones😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
someone actually replied “imagine taking the time to type that”
imagine taking the time as an almost 50 year old woman to read it, then come up with a reel act it out, post it and interact with comments essentially slagging off a person they don’t know. if this doesn’t highlight the level of intelligence of the average instahun follower i don’t know what will

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her story about the child on the landing makes zero sense and is in IMHO a crock of tit. How , if the door was closed as she alluded to did a baby bang it down? Why would you leave him on the landing? Why was she so desperate to have a shower when she was on earlier in the day looking like she had woken up outside, been dragged through a Bush in her Christmas PJs. Why is every story about how much she has to do? It sounds like Dean is nothing more than a sperm donor who stays for tye occasional sleepover 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
To the "it's always women" point. How many men follow this eejit or any of these eejits? What man wants to watch a woman doing her hair or trying on clothes? Your audience is women you thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.