Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love a fraction of her confidence!
Poor Sandy wasn’t included in the meet-up last night. Probably too busy planning her week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice that Robin never turns in for a cuddle or snuggles into her when he's in her arms. He needs to be loved and it seems as if Dean isn't the bonding type either. Both of them self obsessed with their imaginary profiles.
What about " Viva La Vulva" on Saturday night at € 120 a ticket.
Sheer Vulgarity on show and all the " ladies" cheering them on.
Time for her to be sick tomorrow again and also we're due a bit of pontificating about Palestine.
Her dress sense is horrific and those jeans are vile and dwarf her.

Reactions: 6
The outfit is awful...the jumper should be burned! And the light wash denim jeans with those boots...they dont go at all! A pair of runners would be better.

I hate the hand under the chin pose. It makes everyone look like a right plonker. The size of her nose!
She dresses like an aul lad who goes to the races once a year when he’s on a break from the farm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The local camogie club tagged herself in post today to share page to be in with a chance of getting a free set of jerseys. Obviously she didn't get paid to share so didn't 🤣. Was thinking this today when seeing her being tagged it would surprise me if she did. Just goes to show unless she is benefitting out of it she is not interested

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The local camogie club tagged herself in post today to share page to be in with a chance of getting a free set of jerseys. Obviously she didn't get paid to share so didn't 🤣. Was thinking this today when seeing her being tagged it would surprise me if she did. Just goes to show unless she is benefitting out of it she is not interested
Thankfully the club won without her or Eimear! What a lovely pair, both from the same village 😳

• Heart
Aw he’s such a cute little fella. I feel so sorry for him that he got this yoke for a mother.

Reactions: 8
Right who will set up the go fund me for her new dryer.. poor aul Sab telling everyone her dryer broke, guaranteed she will come on looking for recommendations!!!

Reactions: 4
Poor Robin being roared at. What a mother letting the toilet brush in reach of toddling baby!!

Reactions: 5
She really is brain dead when it comes to that child. She leaves him downstairs while she’s gone for a shower 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WTF were those stories :eek:

Can she not shower while he naps? Mine are older now but I think that's what I did. Why is she sharing so much of him and all the 'bold' things he's doing. She was roaring at him to get away from her and then roaring at him to come to her, what the hell.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.