Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the "it's always women" point. How many men follow this eejit or any of these eejits? What man wants to watch a woman doing her hair or trying on clothes? Your audience is women you thick.
Same way it’s mainly men criticising footballers on the Man Utd and other football forums. She’s an imbecile. What happened to shopping her own wardrobe and not buying more? Like everything with this one it lasts about a week.

Reactions: 9
I took one for the team and started listening to the podcast she did with Caroline Foran ( another narcissist who massively over shares her child’s private moments 🙈 ) .
16 minutes in and the phrase “I was very very unwell” has been used 5 times already .
She did speak about making an attempt on her life after Aaron was born , which is sad, if it’s true.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What annoys me about the likes of Sabrina is that she is talking about her mental health (which is good to see) but she is not thinking about her baby son's mental health down the line when his entire childhood is shared with over 110k followers plus an people like myself who don't actually follow her but goes on her page every now and then. She will be the reason that he will be in therapy when he is a teenager. Plus all the kids mocking him in school because all of his baby photos are online.

I’m still listening, she’s just said she was in a cloud of happiness when she was pregnant on Robyn 😳😳. I’m so confused ! Every story during those months was about how miserable and how very very unwell she was 🙈

Reactions: 14
She’s an awful weapon. She had postpartum psychosis after her first. It s. horrific. It’s actually how lots of people heard of her first day. Followed for hair etc. she spoke out. Was still with the husband. Soon as it went sour with him she showed her true colours. She’s been insufferable since. I feel so sorry for that little baby.

Reactions: 8
Behind the big fake smile is a woman crippled with self doubt despite her claims otherwise, her incessant attention seeking behaviour is indicative of someone who is extremely insecure.

• Heart
I wonder has she asked Aaron if he was ok with her sharing about how bad she was when he was a baby. She is a true narcissist and I know that phrase is overused but she absolutely is one. It’s why she said she has so much in common with Caroline Foran. Two peas in a pod of narcissism, shilling their babies for freebies.

Reactions: 8
She's overbooked herself today. Not with clients but her own beauty treatments. Poor duck who cares about how she looks when her stupidity is out there in the public eye.
I'd say Dean has take to the hills. Just as well as he shows little interest in Robin.

Reactions: 7
if this doesn’t highlight the level of intelligence of the average instahun follower i don’t know what will
The majority of responses are from other Huns. All telling her how she is right and the other person is wrong. The Huns hate to be held to account and called out for their bad behaviour. Thank god for tattle….otherwise, normal people, like ourselves would have no voice.

She's overbooked herself today. Not with clients but her own beauty treatments. Poor duck who cares about how she looks when her stupidity is out there in the public eye.
I'd say Dean has take to the hills. Just as well as he shows little interest in Robin.
Oh he'll appear at the weekend - himself and Vasco Da Gama (dressed for an Arctic expedition) will hit a beach and video themselves gurning into the phone with an insipid soppy guitar soundtrack, the poor Instababy unable to escape from his face being poked and awkwardly rubbed by his narcissistic mother, Gaza and hyperemesis medication the furthest thing from her mind as she tucks into her €25 sausages and rashers while wearing her €265 jumper. She'll be the happiest she's been in a long time until next Tuesday when she'll come on saying she hasn't felt great now for a while......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone be thanking her , all she did was say me me me me me on repeat and “ very , very unwell “ in every second sentence . I love podcasts where people tell their stories about overcome obstacles like mental health, addiction etc but they usually offer helpful advise on where to turn or how they got help or they speak about how things affected other members of the family etc . I didn’t hear any of that in this podcast

Compulsive buying is not an antidote to her lunacy.
She is so up her own ass with self appreciation.
Where's Deano the elusive Daddy parked up. Haven't heard any mention of his lunches lately. Wonder why he's not making an honest woman out of her.

Reactions: 6
Compulsive buying is not an antidote to her lunacy.
She is so up her own ass with self appreciation.
Where's Deano the elusive Daddy parked up. Haven't heard any mention of his lunches lately. Wonder why he's not making an honest woman out of her.
And to think she try’s to tell us that he adores her, from afar it would seem.

Reactions: 3
So the Eddie the cat is taunting the baby to climb the stairs did I read that right apologise if I’m wrong

Reactions: 2
So the Eddie the cat is taunting the baby to climb the stairs did I read that right apologise if I’m wrong
And the stair gate is wide open and she’s filming it. 🙄🙄
Christ. Content at an all time low.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.