Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her dad put up the safety gates. Can Dean do anything???
We have a new foster puppy and I had to put up a gate myself including extention piece, all on my own, no man to help me. I wouldn't dream of asking my son or hubby to do it . 💪
I didn't have them when my kids were small 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ashamed of your Cork or " birthplace" accent Sabby? Everything about you Fake Fake Fake all the way.
Even beginning to think Dean is fake.
Explain "hard laughing" please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im done. Cant look at her anymore. You’d know all about hypermises weight loss if you actually had it thunder thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only highlighted it as they called her skinny and she’s delighted!! How often did she say I sized up to a small 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t be acceptable to ask a person “how did you get so fat” in the same way it’s not acceptable to compare yourself to “a homeless person on drugs” when your sick with covid?

Scabby never had Hyperemesis but she does have Alzheimer’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha. Whoever asked sabby how she got so skinny must be trolling her. I'd say she's annoyed because she had herself convinced that she was as skinny as she was in her 40 fags a day era. She's such a cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Defo trolling her. I think the poster meant which app or filter are you using Sabrina because that’s not your real size. But miss bandwagon jumped on the comment and looks like a dick because skinny she ain’t 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Ha ha. Whoever asked sabby how she got so skinny must be trolling her. I'd say she's annoyed because she had herself convinced that she was as skinny as she was in her 40 fags a day era. She's such a cringe
I am trying to loose weight and looking at old photos I have to remind myself that I was smoking 25 a day then and living off fresh air 😂 mourning my old waste line. No flowers please. donations in aid of a decent pair of Spanx to pull in my flab.
Sab isn’t fat she’s normal. She just needs to own it and realise her body has changed or just go backing gymming and healthy eating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s normal regular middle aged size and no one would even mention her weight except miss smugness herself- I sized up to a small -was unbearable when she was a size 8 and is now deluded 🤣

Reactions: 11
That little boy is a dote and all you ever hear about him is how cranky he is.

All she does is complain about him. She is tje cranky one. If he is off form maybe he is picking it up from her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.