Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he only naps for 30 mins as he’s in a seat and not a very comfortable one by the look of it. It looks like he’s outgrown it and would be more comfortable in his cot.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Wept… what mother in the country gets on like this fool! Cop onto yourself girl.. why dream feed a baby who is not keen on a bottle anyway? Soo.. he was lying laughing in his cot? Let him at it… critter probably woke up and realised he’s stuck with you for the next 18 years!! If he wasn’t crying, wasn’t unsettled and was just laughing.. why the drama? I know I would have stayed in my bed and he could laugh away.. leave him to self settle for Gods sake! Count yourself lucky you absolute goat! U have a healthy baby, a nice warm home and a job, with a support network.. lots out there have one, two or maybe three children and none of the above.. they get on with it and don’t feel the need (or have the time) to moan and whinge about the activities of their kids!

Reactions: 13
It’s actually sad to watch! She needs to take a long hard look at herself!
Why would she keep throwing the cloth on his little face and berating him about sleeping and going at his face with those filthy nails. If that’s what she is doing on camera, what is she doing behind the scenes?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe he only naps for 30 mins as he’s in a seat and not a very comfortable one by the look of it. It looks like he’s outgrown it and would be more comfortable in his cot.
I thought the very same thing…is it even safe for babies to sleep in a bouncer? Such a strange set-up…he should be in his cot surly. She’s a fool..

Reactions: 7
Why would she keep throwing the cloth on his little face and berating him about sleeping and going at his face with those filthy nails. If that’s what she is doing on camera, what is she doing behind the scenes?
I found that clip very difficult to watch. He clearly wasn’t enjoying it and was getting upset by the end of the clip. And she said over and over ‘why won’t you close your eyes, why won’t you close your eyes’
The poor baby, a stupid iPhone stuck in his face while his mother threw the cloth at him. And like you said, that’s what she’s records…. Imagine what she doesn’t

Reactions: 9
she really is a crap person. leave your kid alone and i probably wouldn’t sleep either half day up in a chair all bundled up

Reactions: 8
I found that clip very difficult to watch. He clearly wasn’t enjoying it and was getting upset by the end of the clip. And she said over and over ‘why won’t you close your eyes, why won’t you close your eyes’
The poor baby, a stupid iPhone stuck in his face while his mother threw the cloth at him. And like you said, that’s what she’s records…. Imagine what she doesn’t
It’s truly disturbing what she posts on her social media about him. He’s a defenseless little child and her torturing him. And then her banging on about the children in Gaza…

Reactions: 6
That child hasn’t a minute of privacy. He can’t open his eyes from a nap without the phone in his face. Poor little content baby resented by his mother. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 7
You know your teeth are too big in your mouth you have to say S-W-E-A-T-Y B-E-T-T-Y like that😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes unhinged She makes me so angry im actually going to have to stop watching

Her eyes were narrowing when she was talking about him yesterday. Horrible.
She hating every minute of it and it shows. Poor child.
Also - where’s the amazing Dean? Once again she makes out she’s a single mother (with parents on tap).

Oh.. wait… she loves the baba tonight.. singing to him after ‘rushing’ home from work! Can someone tell her that thon camel toe in wetty wetty is not a good look 🤢

• Haha
Clip of her from Caroline Forans pod saying she’s an excellent leader and communicator 🥴🤣🤣🤣 this fucker craics me up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.