Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a near death experience, car spun around on a motorway and she just toddled on into a fashion show and proceeded to postlots of videos of her riding herself - Ridestone Cowboy :LOL:
And we've mentioned it before but her mouth, the way she moves it in some of those videos with the weird pointy bottom lip gives me serious ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot post anything sbout her as she drives me insane.
Mother Teresa of Kopper.
I'm still convinced poor Robin is terrified of her and Dean doesn't have much to do with him
So much for a fellow dying for a baby. More like ensuring a roof over his head for the future. An Actor is right. Why is she not letting us know of his activities at present. He looks such a loser .
Ridey Sabby's pelvis gyrating is so disgusting.
Id say she'd ride an Elephant if the Elephant would allow.
There's something missing in her lifestyle thats outside her reach.
As for the denim, I've seen better on a scarecrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What does she mean there was a dip and that sounds like it saved her? I dont get it.
The whole thing sounds strange to me. I call bullshit because she would of no doubt put up a pic or vid of herself crying with the fright

Reactions: 8
If she wears those jeans is she going to walk like that? Kicking along the street 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄. The only person in the world ever to have a baby that wakes during the night 🙄🙄. She’s like that friend that makes it a competition to see who has things the toughest . If you say you only got 4 hours sleep , they would say they haven’t slept in 4 days . If you said you were smothered with a cold they’d say they have a rare strain of deathly pneumonia 🙄🤣
Also does she own any other pjs ! She fecking lives in those plaid ones !! Every time she comes on in her pjs it’s those same ones every time.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The poor baby must be exhausted too but let’s make it all about herself as usual.

Reactions: 9
I feel for that poor baby, she's saying she woke him to give him bottle which he refused then was unsettled for the rest of the night.
Surely she should be trying to get more milk in during the day, not the middle of the night. Poor baby is nearly one, he's well past the dream feed stage. And the premise of a dream feed is that the baby is asleep!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
More Robin shaming. This is a 10 month old she’s talking about. She should be ashamed. Why wake a sleeping baby that doesn’t particularly like the bottle anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
More Robin shaming. This is a 10 month old she’s talking about. She should be ashamed. Why wake a sleeping baby that doesn’t particularly like the bottle anyway.
I agree!! I don’t get this “dream feed” idea at all! It wasn’t around when my kids were small. You give them a feed when they’re asleep to make them sleep longer? Would they not choke like? Sucking the bottle when asleep?🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve never ever seen a bigger moaner in my life. If he didn’t want a feed he didn’t want a feed 🫠. Also who gives a duck you were awake all night ?

• Heart
She’s so lucky to have a mother to take Robin for her. We were awake here all night, teething baba as well but guess what Sabby? No one gives a duck. You wanted a baby I thought oh no, it was just for content!!!

• Heart
Maybe the kid doesn’t want formula anymore, my own child stopped taking the bottle at 10 months old because she was eating the nurse told me to give her normal milk

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.