Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed for her. As if she would have another baby. She hates mothering Robin. She had him for content & the poor thing works overtime daily appearing in negative post after negative post.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Never misses an opportunity to have a dig at the ex. Not really the sign of someone who has moved on…

Reactions: 12
So Sabrina and her former bestie Sandra were both in Fota today, but not together?
I wonder what happened between them that they're no longer friends. Suppose it was probably a fake instahun friendship in the first place. Both absolute doses.

Reactions: 13
I’m so embarrassed for her. As if she would have another baby. She hates mothering Robin. She had him for content & the poor thing works overtime daily appearing in negative post after negative post.
Imagine having 2 babies to shame on her insta. She can’t cope with Robin in his own let alone a second baby. She must have been on the gargle writing that garbage

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is Scabby seriously trying to make out she wanted another baby? The woman that openly admitted she hated being pregnant. Has she amnesia?
If there’s attention be gained from it and a medical team to look after her then yes, yes she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Scabby seriously trying to make out she wanted another baby? The woman that openly admitted she hated being pregnant. Has she amnesia?
She has liabetes. She needs a new grab for attention so this will be it. She no more wants another child than I do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say Dean wanted another so this is her way of showing how she did too when she obvs didn't

Reactions: 8
Always when I think thís bleep can’t get any more vile , she does.
neck of her using that for an Ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Be careful what you wish for.
Rember she said once she would love to crash into a walk or something similar to have a few days off and rest.

Reactions: 15
Be careful what you wish for.
Rember she said once she would love to crash into a walk or something similar to have a few days off and rest.
You beat me to it @Skinner … yes she did. She said she sometimes thought about having a car accident so she could have a few days off. She had also just picked up a new Mercedes from MSL Cork.
---
Jesus Christ, the state of her …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s like a rhinestone cowboy 🤠
I've been walkin' these streets so long
Singin' the same old song
I know every crack in these dirty sidewalks of Broadway
Where hustle's the name of the game
And nice guys get washed away like the snow in the rain

There's been a load of compromising
On the road to my horizon
But I'm gonna be where the lights are shinin' on me ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.