Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d barely recognize her…
I’m surprised to see the white saviour miss be accountable saying something bad about someone online! If Beyoncé sees this I hope she will just feel pity for Sabrina as she has taught her own son when people say something about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder would Beyoncé think her “ ridey hair ” cheap looking extensions were crap 🤣 I’d say so 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God nose (🤣) I don't have a dainty honker myself but duck me, her nose is like them novelty joke noses on the glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Mark Fennell guy...I dont know I think theres something a bit off with him

Reactions: 4
Hes a chance and there's a type of influencer that thinks he's god, herself and Aoife Devlin for example. 2 lost cause.
Couldn't take the time to wash her hair but is fannying around with 10 different product the last half hour with it. Or is it all one big non declared ad.

Reactions: 8
He seems like an awful try hard, he’s forever trying to get in with any influencer he can

QUOTE="Lovelula, post: 18427800, member: 133656"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
He’s a manipulative creep. He has a gowl made of Aoibhe Devlin. She has been listening to his shite since she broke up with Juan and she’s totally messed up

Reactions: 5
Doing an undeclared ad for Uppababy and she throws this line in. I’m so happy for Alan that he got away from this absolute narcissistic gowl.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Doing an undeclared ad for Uppababy and she throws this line in. I’m so happy for Alan that he got away from this absolute narcissistic gowl.
I thought she always raved about how great Alan was and basically him and her mother raised the child because she was off building her business

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she didn’t have the same amount of freebies from companies when she had Aaron as she did for robin… so no Sabrina, you’re not giving robin the same start as you gave Aaron

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.